• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anyone want to start a roleplay with me?

Icy_Foox

I have no idea what I'm doing
Hi, I'm new so I have literally no idea how to use this website. But would anyone like to start a role play with me about a wolf pack? I made an oc already sooooo... Also ships are allowed as long as there is no inappropriate actions.

My oc
20211011_234640.jpgThis is Lichen Face. Lichen Face is a large gray she-wolf with a couple of white patches and long white fur on her head that blocks the vision of one of her eyes. Her other senses are quite strong though. She also has a very long tail. Lichen Face's sexuality is lesbian. Likes: The sun, little bug friends, collecting feathers. Dislikes: Being approached from her blind spot, loud and whiny pups, rain. She is good at sneaking in the dark, her rank is beta but she usually fights battles or hunts.

Name:
Aspen Decry

Sexuality/Gender:
Unsure; female.

Appearance:
Large black she-wolf without any white on her so she’s jet black. She has only one working eye as the other was clawed shut in battle with her father her other is a crimson red.
07BFCC55-E944-4566-928A-D8D3CB146D8B.jpeg
Credit to the artist for this amazing work!

Personality:
Aspen is an independent she-wolf who likes to do things on her own. She only will ever want help if she urgently needs it or asks, which is rare for her. She acts like her heart is stone cold, but will rarely show her soft side.

Rain, full moons, birds chirping, small pups.

Dislikes:
Her origin, lightning, rushing water, heights.

Fears:
Death of herself or a loved one.​

Lichen Face:
She would walk through the forest, just trying to find something to do. She sniffed the air in an attempt to find prey but didn't pick up on prey smells. The she-wolf would then lay down among the orange and red leaves that were scattered everywhere and sigh, feeling bored. Though suddenly her attention was drawn to a black beetle that began to crawl on her paw. " Hello there, little guy...." she whispered to it

Aspen Decry

Being a female alpha wasn’t the greatest to her, coming from a pack with such a dark past and reputation. After her father’s passing from a disease, she was immediately put to the rank.

She was a hunting patrol by herself, on a search. She spots a vulture and chases after it, taking it down by its wing. She struggled merely, letting out some angry growls.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back