• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone want to fantasy RP?

Do you have discord, or would be happy downloading it to RP on?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Lemonpancake

☀️?✨
Hey, I'm very new to this site and don't know all too much. But I'd really like to host and administrate my very own fantasy roleplay. I already have some ideas for a general storyline, but I think that player input and how they discover the world i've created and interact with other characters is absolutely vital.

So please! Let me know down (vvv) there if you'd be interested! I'd really love to start a RP!
p.s. any other information will come later once I have some people interested!

Wow, I'm so glad a lot of people are actually interested in this!? I was it would be a medieval fantasy, so with little to no modern technology or aspects. I will create a list of species you may choose from at some point, so you can create (or use a previous oc) for that. Any other questions, welcome

Just a question for everyone. Seeing as I've never done this before, is there a better platform to RP on, or will this do?

If you really want to do it on another platform then discord is pretty good for that. But using rpnation is fine. All you really need to do is create a thread for a character sheet and a thread for the main rp. And you can place those in the extra pages category.

"If you really want to do it on another platform then discord is pretty good for that. But using rpnation is fine. All you really need to do is create a thread for a character sheet and a thread for the main rp. And you can place those in the extra pages category."

Thank you very much! I do own discord, but I don't really mind too much where the RP takes place, whatever is easier for everyone.

Make sure to post a link here when you've made the IC and CS threads tho! :3

^^ oh haha it might take me a little while though, because I'd also like to make some information of the world I'm currently creating and species you can play as.

^^ oh haha it might take me a little while though, because I'd also like to make some information of the world I'm currently creating and species you can play as.
I believe there's an option to make a lore sheet to cover the world you create in extra pages, if you're interested in knowing that.

Or there's an option to add a link to a thread covering the lore in an extra page...? Something along those lines...? @_@

Oh maybe, aha, I just have to get all the "resources" together so I know what I'm actually writing first. I was going to just write some Wikia pages, and link them her but we'll see ?

Hey, I'm very new to this site and don't know all too much. But I'd really like to host and administrate my very own fantasy roleplay. I already have some ideas for a general storyline, but I think that player input and how they discover the world i've created and interact with other characters is absolutely vital.

So please! Let me know down (vvv) there if you'd be interested! I'd really love to start a RP!
p.s. any other information will come later once I have some people interested!

Hi I'd love to know more if you're interested in another rp partner. I'm new to this site so I'm still learning how to navigate things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back