• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone want to do an MHA RP? (BxB Only)

Thepunkgothpal

Hello! I'm looking for some people to do an MHA/BNHA RP with! I'm fine with any ships but I do prefer canon characters more than OCs, I'm also open to any AUs like: the Fantasy AU, Soulmate AUs, Pro-Hero AUs, etc. I would prefer a 2+ lines reply but honestly, I don't mind. If you would rather do it on Discord, Amino, Messenger or anything else I will gladly add you there.

Characters I play:

Kirishima Eijirou
Yamada Hizashi (Mic)
Tsuyu Asui
Amajiki Tamaki
Kaminari Denki
Yaoyorozu Momo
Shirakumo Oboro
Toyomistu Taishiro
Kurogiri
Dabi

If you're interested feel free to reply <3

I used to watch this anime on animax, it had been interesting, but now I only remember it's bits and pieces. But I really liked the characters. I would love to give it a try... Will that be okay? Maybe I could join as an oc or maybe I could become a canon( like he just joined and doesn't have a past in my hero academia) who is new to the norms in the fandom.... This is just a suggestion...
Just thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back