• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
We'd be using prowlers and paragons, a very rules light system that's quick and easy to learn. there's basically zero math involved, it's just counting successes.
We can do any setting and plot, from magical girls to giant mecha and monster fights, or capes and tights, or anything in between. Crossover is fine too.
You don't need the rulebook to play.
I'm open to basically any character concepts as long as they don't bother other players. I'll GM if no one volunteers. Co-GMing is also an option.

Last edited:
Bumping this because I recently picked up the ultimate edition and would like to try it out. Also it's been over a year and we're on page 5, maybe like three new people will see the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back