• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone wanna rp with a dragon child? (OPEN)

Witchyy

Commissions open!
Heya! I've recently made a new character, Nephele, and I really wanna get a few rps up and running with her.

Nephele is a humanoid feathered dragon, and the last of her kind. Feathered dragons were very large beasts once fully grown. Docile unless provoked, they were often fought and killed by humans as a display of great skill and power. This lead to the near extinction of the dragon breed. For some time, Nephele and her grandfather were the only two left. Both lived high up in a chain of snowy mountains, far from any civilization. Nephele's grandfather knew he didn't have much time left. He wouldn't live long enough to raise Nephele into adulthood. So, he did his best to prepare his granddaughter for independence. Nephele was quickly taught how to hunt and take care of herself. Next, she was taught the duty that she must carry. Feathered dragons considered the skies as their territory. Though they showed hospitality and respect to other winged creatures such as birds, they protected the skies from any intruders that did not belong. Nephele was taught to carry this duty, and the importance doing so. Finally, she began training to develop her skill and abilities such as shape shifting into her dragon form, and weather manipulation. However, they are currently still underdeveloped.

Once the time came for Nephele to depart with her grandfather, she was completely distraught. Without her grandfather, she was all alone. However, Nephele found company in the injured birds she'd nurse back to health.

(agh hopefully that isn't confusing. I'm not very good at summarizing character backstories)

I already have a couple plots in mind. I'm going to leave them vague on purpose so that my partners' characters can more easily be adapted into the plot. However, if you don't like either of these plots that's not a problem! I'm open to collaborating to make a new plot.

Plot #1
Action/drama

After the long investigation of several commerical airline crashes, Nephele is finally pin pointed as the source. Your character is sent to either kill or detain her.

Plot #2
Casual/slice of life
(I guess??)

Your character finds Nephele badly wounded and unconscious. Taking pity on her, they begin to treat her wounds. Once Nephele awakens, she's untrusting of your character, but slowly warms up to them over time.

(I realize this 2nd plot can easily be tweaked into a romance one, but at the moment I'm very opposed to doing any sort of romance rp with Nephele considering she has the mind and body of a 12 year old child. )

nephele.png

Nephele's appearance

I guess im interested. Would you be willing for some kind of Space rp?
My Idea is a Astronaut is on the planet Nep lives on and now has to deal with Nep?
Sound interesting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back