• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone wanna Rp with a delusional kid?

Lofty_Cereal

Oh? You're interested? Let me introduce myself then. My name is Lofty_Cereal but you could call me whatever. I do semi-lit (Usually 3+ sentences) posts but I don't really mind how long your posts are as long as I have something to go off of. If you have any ideas for the Rp plot, setting, or anything we can change it to your liking but if not I could give us something to work off of. This delusional kid that I will be playing is a schoolgirl named Yuki Takeya from an anime called School-live. (I will provide more information and details about her once in Dm's) If you don't know this anime Then that's fine! I don't plan on having anything really revolve around the story of it much so you'll be good.

~~After reading this and would still like to Rp after dying from boredom reading all of that then hop on into my Dm's instead of replying to this thread.~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back