• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
If you can handle it, go right ahead. You can jump right on in. It's kind of idle right now I think, but I think if more people start responding, it'll start back up. I just didn't want to be the only one, you know?

If you can handle it, go right ahead. You can jump right on in. It's kind of idle right now I think, but I think if more people start responding, it'll start back up. I just didn't want to be the only one, you know?
Understandable. Thanks i wil post a starter with each shortly

Name: A - 3589 Experimental Test Bed Animatronic Entertainment System. ETBAES (pronounced as: Atbase)
Type: N/A
Purpose: A technical demonstration of what animatronics could look like post 1970. TLDR: It's a spare/prototype
Instrument?: N/A
Built?: The exact time of manufacture is unknown, but its latest maintenance sticker suggests at least before 1972

Eyes: Current setup has incandescently illuminated blue eyes.
Hair: N/A (skeleton only)
Hat: N/A (Skeleton only. Mechanism for a hat does exist.)
Clothes: N/A (Skeleton only.)
Extra: The ETBAES requires an external power supply to boot up its software. This process takes a long time. In its current state (given the lack of maintenance after 1972) it ranges anywhere between fifteen minutes and up to two and a half hours.

Deterrence: This machine was never designed for extended use and is very susceptible to changes in temperature. Anything above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will force a total system shutdown. (until the hardware's temperature drops below 45 degrees Fahrenheit) KEEP IT MOVING.

It can best be described as a mix between the FNAF 4 and 2 endoskeletons.

Operating System: DNIX/UNIX binary computer software.

Attachments

• d9tvvhw-59e64b8a-04ac-48db-a327-bbffd65f4f32.png
    d9tvvhw-59e64b8a-04ac-48db-a327-bbffd65f4f32.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
  • fnaf_2_endoskeleton_by_blaze7022-daum2gs.png
    fnaf_2_endoskeleton_by_blaze7022-daum2gs.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 1
Name: A - 3589 Experimental Test Bed Animatronic Entertainment System. ETBAES (pronounced as: Atbase)
Type: N/A
Purpose: A technical demonstration of what animatronics could look like post 1970. TLDR: It's a spare/prototype
Instrument?: N/A
Built?: The exact time of manufacture is unknown, but its latest maintenance sticker suggests at least before 1972

Eyes: Current setup has incandescently illuminated blue eyes.
Hair: N/A (skeleton only)
Hat: N/A (Skeleton only. Mechanism for a hat does exist.)
Clothes: N/A (Skeleton only.)
Extra: The ETBAES requires an external power supply to boot up its software. This process takes a long time. In its current state (given the lack of maintenance after 1972) it ranges anywhere between fifteen minutes and up to two and a half hours.

Deterrence: This machine was never designed for extended use and is very susceptible to changes in temperature. Anything above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will force a total system shutdown. (until the hardware's temperature drops below 45 degrees Fahrenheit) KEEP IT MOVING.

It can best be described as a mix between the FNAF 4 and 2 endoskeletons.

Operating System: DNIX/UNIX binary computer software.

Nice! Accepted! Feel free to join in the thread whenever you'd like. I'm sure the links in here somewhere..

If you want
Honestly it's a little slow right now
But the more the merrier

Yo. I’m gonna join. Lemme submit one of my OC‘s real quick
Maybe potentially interested? Depends on the maturity and whether or not this will be cringe
I unfortunately have to let you know that this kinda died a while back, but I still do 1 x 1 rps for FNAF. The whole group thing never really took off and I just didn't want to deal with that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back