• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
oh hello there! i see you've clicked on this thread, which means you might be who i'm looking for. here's the deal. i am really in the mood for a marvel group rp right now, one involving both canons and ocs based around the premise of the multiverse expanding and going to war following the events of the recent disney+ series (serieses?). however, i don't have the time to run it, at least not by myself. but if you're the type of person that looked at that premise and said "hey! that sounds neat and i like GMing rps" then i would love to hear from you! collaborating and story-building are two of my favorite things, so rest assured, i don't plan on steam-rolling your ideas or contributing nothing at all if we do work together!

additionally, if there's anyone who might just want to participate as well, a comment would also be appreciated. im sort of trying to see if it would be worth getting this off the ground at all.

alright, thanks for dropping in. have a nice day!

the avengers GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back