Chitchat Anyone usually online late at night?

Nostalchiq

Uncomfortably Numb
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone I know keeps a normal day schedule and I'm a night owl. I get bored sometimes after everyone logs off. :lennymeh:

As weird as this can be, try to make some friends in different time zones! When it's the night for you, it can be daytime or afternoon for them so they'll be able to keep you company at odd hours.
There is always someone online somewhere, the world is huge, and there are people from all over the world on RPN if you're looking for people to talk to here. :)

I’m usually about whenever I have internet and spare time, that being said I have trouble sleeping at times and often have moments where I can check alerts and whatnot. I’d say the most I’ve been “offline” since joining would be a week and a bit.

As weird as this can be, try to make some friends in different time zones! When it's the night for you, it can be daytime or afternoon for them so they'll be able to keep you company at odd hours.
There is always someone online somewhere, the world is huge, and there are people from all over the world on RPN if you're looking for people to talk to here. :)

That's what I was hoping to do. :)

I'm usually a night owl. So I know the feeling of wanting to do stuff but having nobody online to do it with. ugh.

Over summer and weekends, usually i stay up until around 1130 or midnight. I tend to try and keep a good sleep schedule though

I’m a bit of a here and there all the time sort of gal. I’m usually available until about midnight mountain time on weekdays and later on weekends.

I check in here every night or two. I always think I come on here late at night attempting to find something interesting to talk about or the motivation to work on my old star wars fan fiction but it never happens.

I work the graveyard shift. When the world is awake, it's keeping me from a good rest. When the world sleeps, I'm trying to fight off crippling existential dread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back