• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone up for teaching me Exalted? [Forum] [Dice]

Carl

Not A Llama...
Hey,

I've heard there are several Exalted veterans and I'd love for someone to teach me the ropes and start up a newbie friendly game? I can obtain the needed rule books of the taught Exalted Edition after someone who's willing to 'mentor' contacts me with more information.

Don't be shy and PM me if you're up for it, thanks. :)

Cheers.

Wait for 3rd Ed.

No, really, it should be out soon. Maybe. I'm sure some second edition diehard will be in here offering to help soon, but it's one of the least newbie friendly things ever.

I'll go ahead and agree with Grey. Although I've only played one game--that fell apart after a few weeks--2.5 was a really rough system to try and learn. I still don't really understand what was going on most of the time. From what I've read, though, 3rd Edition should be really, really great. Waiting for that. Soon.

I disagree with how hard it is, but I do definitely agree to wait just because I've heard nothing but praise heaped on how user-friendly (or at least newb-friendly) 3e is comparatively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back