• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone up for Dark High Fantasy?

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
Hey everyone, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in a Dark High Fantasy RP, though the exact specifics we can hash out in PM. I would prefer a partner who answers in more than one or two sentences, give me SOMETHING to work with, use descriptions, be dramatic; it's hard for me to get invested in an RP where my partner is lacking, doesn't give many details and overall seems disinterested.

The idea I have while based on thoughts I had whilst playing World of Warcraft, is not grounded in Warcraft, rather it will be an original universe with original characters. It will involve a princess, the lesser princess of the ruling royal family, who was arrogant and haughty (this would be my character). Informed she would be passed over the crown for her younger sibling (your character) She flew into a rage and assaulted her younger sibling.

She was punished - severely - for it and instead of learning her lesson she only got more embittered, her relationship with her parents was never the best, stemming from a variety of traditional gender issues and politics that she didn't understand when she was young. Regardless, when your character's fiance is announced she begins to plot and scheme, for the fiance is someone she has always hated and has hated her in return; the two are rivals.

In a fit of rage she poisons the fiance's drink, but is discovered though not before the fiance drinks it.

THe fiance is rushed off to the healer's while your character is caught in a fit of rage and anxiety, your father and mother declaring that should the fiance die, my character's life would be forfeit. Soon enough a report comes back that the fiance has indeed died and the execution is carried out immediately, without hesitation; your father stabbing her in the chest with his sword.

Her body is then dragged off to be disposed of, only for the family to discover that the reports of the fiance's death were premature; she had only gone into a coma and eventually pulls through. The body of your sister however, is not found as it was taken post-haste to a forest and dumped in an unmarked, unsanctified grave. Needless to say this is a scandal, how your character responds to it would be up to you.

Ten years later, my character manages to fight her way out of the underworld and resurrect herself, but in doing so tears the veil between the material plane and the ethereal plane, resulting in magic flooding into the world.

This is where the story picks up.

Anyone interested?

I am very interested!!!
Hi I am FishyBoi0149 and I'd like to be part of this...
But can I just ask if there are any inhuman elements like monsters
or elven creatures.

If so,please let me be apart of this story...

I am very interested!!!
Hi I am FishyBoi0149 and I'd like to be part of this...
But can I just ask if there are any inhuman elements like monsters
or elven creatures.

If so,please let me be apart of this story...
OH my god that is the best avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back