• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone up for a medieval fantasy rp?

Megus

Hey everyone! I'm Megus, and I'm looking for someone who would be willing to rp in a medieval fantasy setting. I've had a real craving for this type of writing/story since I started playing D&D regularly about a year ago, and I've recently had a nagging desire to actually rp in it for a few weeks now.

A few things about myself:
  • I am a college student studying piano performance in the USA (though I'm currently in an off semester, so I have plenty of time to rp)
  • I love romance! I'm guess what you would call a hopeless romantic because I love it so much. However, I am only comfortable roleplaying mxf couples, and I do prefer the female role. I don't think this is necessary for the type of rp this would be, but I am completely fine with doubling up characters if necessary too. Oh, and I try ti keep it PG-13, so if there’s any romance it will have to “fade to black” if it goes much farther than that.
  • My posts vary in size quite a bit. I usually match whatever my partner posts because its easier, and I am a big advocate for quality over quantity.
  • I am perfectly fine with any format for an rp. I will do PMs, I will do a thread somewhere on the site, though the easiest of all methods for me is probably using discord so if that is something you would prefer as well, then I'm all for it.

What I would like in a partner:
  • 18+ preferred (but not necessary)
  • Able to post at least once a week
  • Willing to help with plot/worldbuilding/playing random NPC characters
  • Good grasp on the English language/grammar (I know many only know English as a second language, but I lose interest very quickly if I can't understand what's being written)

Please send me a message if you're interested or have any more questions!

Last edited:
Hi Megus! So as you can see, this is a new account of mine, and I'm new to this site. However, I've been roleplaying for a while now. I LOVE medieval fantasy roleplays... they're my favorite. I'm always looking for more ^^. And as for D&D... I've never played, but I've always wanted to. So I may end up asking you a few questions about it...

Anyways! In terms of what you're looking for in a partner:

- I'm sorry, but I'm 16 :(. Pretty young I know, but I promise I'm mature and respectful
- This one kind of worries me. Who can't respond once a week? Unless we're talking really, really big responses? Hm, maybe we're talking a different style of roleplay I don't know about... maybe I'm not as experienced as I thought I was...hm
- I love me some plots and world-building. I have no problems playing NPCs either :)
- I like to think that I know my English fairly well ^^

Sorry if this is coming off as an awkward response. Like I said, I'm new to this forum roleplaying stuff, I'm more accustomed to roleplay discord servers and trying to find a halfway decent roleplayer on omegle. Thought I'd try to branch out a little, so go easy on me ;-;. Anyways, I guess that's all I can think of saying. Get back to me if you're interested! I'm not sure what generally comes next around here, but if you wanna talk roleplay preferences and stuff, we could certainly do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back