• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone up for a Kingdom Hearts RP?

Do you mean a prequel or a sequel? i'm confused, if you meant a prequel to Birth by Sleep set after Union Cross then yeah, I suppose there wouldn't be any harm in trying that :]​

Last edited:
Yep! A prequel to birth by sleep is what I mean, I was super tired when writing that. Sorry for the confusion!

Hmm...okay then, sure but what should be the premise? I would like to make a story that connects to both KH III and Union Cross in some ways but without relying too heavily on Xehanort's character, what I mean is I would like to write a story with everyone's consent hopefully that doesn't involve portraying Xehanort as a Keyblade apprentice in the main spotlight, that was also a KH RP that didn't really work out in the past so yeah, please share your opinions of what Disney and other Square Enix based franchises you would like to see in the story, preferably not ones already introduced in KH III, the World total should be 13 at best, for the people that have decided to join so far, we'll split up the number of Worlds between each of us fairly, the 13th last World will be designed as an original World equally by all of us together, sound good everyone?​

Okay then, so far there's me, Rikunobodyxiii, SheepKing and Kameron Esters-, if we divide the Worlds equally between us, that gives us three of each respectively, for me, I am going with the following choices:

Aladdin and the King of Thieves, Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet,

please share different Disney films for your respective three choices, if a person ends up choosing the same answer, please discuss among yourselves whether or not to keep it or change it, other then that, the World selections should be pretty simple, right?

RikuXIII RikuXIII SheepKing SheepKing Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

I think it would be cool to have The Emperor’s new groove, The Princess and The Frog, and Brave as worlds.

Last edited:
Oh i love Parasite Eve

First game was good, second one was not too sure about/meh and the 3rd Birthday was alright, thing is, I would like to include Aya into the story of the RP but because Parasite Eve is too dark in nature, I don't think it should be included on that basis alone, considering Kingdom Hearts as part Disney as one of the reasons for that, if we're going to include anything dark natured, might as well go along with the Black Cauldron, right?

Cool! I'll throw in the worlds for Treasure Planet and Moana. I'd like to throw in a Final Fantasy world. Anybody got preferences. I figure we'll avoid the ones that are already represented in KH series (like VII, VIII, and X).

...Hey um everyone...there's something I would like to discuss with you all. The thing is I saw the latest trailer and...I have decided that I won't be logging back on the internet until at least after January the 29th next year. I know it's very sudden but even so, I want to keep everything I learn from this point onwards about the game a secret towards myself until it releases...I don't want to learn anymore about Kingdom Hearts III until then.

It's a very personal thing for me and so I wish to keep myself out of the loop from now on until the actual game releases overseas. This means that we will have to put the RP on hiatus unless everyone is fine with continuing on without me, the latter choice is okay by the way just in case if I wasn't speaking myself correctly. Here's hoping everyone enjoys the RP.

I know it's very selfish of me but this is something that I really feel like that I have to do no matter what. I will make up for it however I can starting after the 29th, until then I will be logging off the internet, bye for the time being :[

RikuXIII RikuXIII Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SheepKing SheepKing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back