• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone up for a fantasy School Rp? Angels. Demons, Monsters, Beastmen, Humans all in and adventurer's school!?

Carnation

Florian Society Member
Hello, I'm Carnation and I am returning to RPnation after a long time since I am still in college and do part time work. I feel a little more than rusty at this and I just had an idea for a story and I wanted to know if anyone was interested in it?

Here is the shortest summary I can give:

So the school takes place in a neutral zone that is mostly land locked and various people come to learn the ropes of being an adventurer, white mage, necromancer, paladin, and even demon lord's and Heroes. There are three main houses. There are the Path walkers that are more attune to nature and white magic and are mainly consistent of martial artists, healers, and mystics, then there are the chain makers that special in necromancy, monster taming, alchemy (etc), and the final house is the the tool sharpeners who are consistent of people who can weaponize their body or use powerful weapons such as smithers (You know what I mean. Just really tired), intelligent weapon users, and gunslingers. There are still many more classes but I didn't want to write it all down. (I know I am lazy.) Anyway there are a few enemies that don't agree about the neutral zone and wars break out, monsters amass into stampedes that threaten the school, and troublemakers keep unleashing and summoning people from different worlds, ancient evils, and the end of times every day. But hey! No one said it was a easy life being in an adventurer's school with this diverse student body.

Please reply to to me if you are interested. I will make it a thing as soon as possible. Also since my work takes a good chunk out of my afternoons and such please forgive me if I don't respond right away.

P.S. (I am willing to accept other types of beings such as vampires or other beings of the sort. I just don't want to limit the creative minds here and I am also lazy and didn't want to write all the various races. The same goes for jobs, skills, and monsters.)

Thank you for reading this. Any questions class?

Also I was wondering if any of you know how i can create a character sheet format page. I kinda forgot how to and was hoping if you all don't mind if you post them here. Sorry if this is an inconvenience. I am just a little lost.

It would be something like:

Name:
Race:
Class: (Ex. Necromancer/ Tamer/ Alchemist/ etc.)
Pets:
Powers/abilities:
Skills:
Fears/Hates:

and anything else I could or will add seeing how far the thread goes.

One question. Are we only allowed to make students or can we make a school staff member?

Do you want the cs sent to you in a pm or posted some where else?

Well I am still trying to figure out where things are supposed to go. What is more convenient for you? And how do you make a pm or do you want me to make another thread and if so where would I go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back