Music Anyone still into Avril Lavigne?

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
122008-head-above-water.jpg

So I knew it was coming... But today, Avril Lavigne released her new album!! I actually had no idea it was coming so soon until I saw the release of "Dumb Blonde" earlier this week. (Which was delightful to listen to, even as I wanted to point out to her that's she's not a natural blonde, but she has been blonde for so long everyone's probably forgotten...)

I haven't had the chance to listen to the entirety of it yet, but three songs she released beforehand were, in my opinion, amazing! (Like her.)

So I wanted to know if anyone else still follows Avril Lavigne? I've pretty much always loved her music, so I've been trying to closely follow her new music, but I'm really curious to see who else is doing the same? Also, what do you think of her recent music?

Hey there~ not really an avid fan like you but I'm still into her music. She's still great, just that there are too many artists now adays and somehow she's coping with the new musical trend slower than others like say Grande who can smoothely flit through multiple musical personalities, though unlike some others who gets washed out, she's still there with her own style and a li'l bit of changes here and there.

Hello love!

I absolutely adored Head Above Water, and when I heard Dumb Blonde I was like err... but honestly, there hasn't been an Avril song yet that I don't like, so it didn't take me long to be like OMG LOVE THIS SONGGGGG.

Haven't listened to the full album yet, but a few of the songs, and I love them. In my opinion, she doesn't need to flip through musical personalities quickly (like how DDC mentioned Grande) because she has been and will always be Avril, and has done things at her own pace. She's talented and beautiful, and I'll always be a fan of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back