• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone Still In To AtLA or LoK?

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! So as you’ve seen by the title I’m looking for someone who is still into Avatar: the Last Airbender or Legend of Korra who would be willing to do an RP with me. I’m down for pretty much any kind of plot, and I’m perfectly fine with doubling.

I’m specifically looking for someone who would be willing to play Zuko for an OC of mine if we rp in the Avatar timeline or Mako if you’d prefer the Legend of Korra timeline. As I said earlier, I’m totally fine with doubling and I don’t mind playing mxm, mxf, or fxf for your OC too. :)

My RP response length usually consists of about a solid paragraph to 3 paragraphs depending on what’s going on in the roleplay and I’m very nimble minded when it comes to grammar and whatnot so you shouldn’t expect any responses filled with pure gibberish from me. : )

Last edited:
I love AtLA! Never got around to seeing all of Korra though. I blame the scheduling from when it was released. I could try Zuko, although it's been a while since I've seen all of the series so the accuracy and quality of my RP probably won't be as good as it could be.

i love the avatar series and tbh i'm always yearning for an rp in that setting
how do you feel about oc x oc roleplays though? i'm not really into rping with canon characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back