• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Anyone running Exalted?`

Wonderful to see you after all this time. :). I also miss Exalted, though I'm lucky enough to have joined up with Sherwood Sherwood 's Nightmares of the Second Age game (not sure if he's taking more or not).

If you were up to running something, there's still a lot of 2e love around here (and 3e as well).

I might be persuaded to have a new player, depending on the concept.

Personally, I would love to get into an Exalted 3e game. I have the rule book collecting dust right now, waiting for the day that more texts come out for it so I can have more materials to use.

I'd love an excuse to learn 3e.

I've tried three times and haven't had the oomph to get through the book. Incentive would be a wonderful thing.

I really know that feeling, y'all. I've been waiting for a non-Solar splat to come out for it, since I'm still a teensy bit leery of Solars from 2.x games. Also, hi Navia! How've you been? And in what game, Sherlock?

So, what concept are you looking to bring in?

Well, I had the start of an idea for an Eclipse that might prove an interesting challenge given the concept...but unsure if it'd be entirely valid.

EDIT: Still hashing out the details, but the idea was for some sort of scholar, author, or experientialist / dabbler. Who is...probably extremely violence-averse.

Last edited:
I understand the 3e Dragon-Blooded edition is out to backers now, and I've largely heard enormous praise. Somewhat saddened that at this rate it'll be the 2020s before I get my Sidereals. ;_;

As for me, I have a son now! He's just turned 2. Way more fun than expected, but so much work. What's going on with you these days? Still doing the Archivist thing?

Oh! Congrats! I'm now the library director for a small private college. Did the archives thing for a couple years...spent most of a year unemployed, and then I delivered pizza for most of a year.

I understand the 3e Dragon-Blooded edition is out to backers now, and I've largely heard enormous praise. Somewhat saddened that at this rate it'll be the 2020s before I get my Sidereals. ;_;
I wonder if the Dragon Blooded book will be available at GenCon this year?

Still cogitating on concept. Digesting the other characters so as to make someone who fits into the group while also taking advantage of the unique concept of the campaign.

*pokes head in* Did someone say Exalted >> I have a concept for a Dawn but my group fell apart a couple years ago.

I have none of the 3e stuff and don't know the rules well, but I have a bunch of 2e books still

The current Exalted game that I'm running is full, but if there is enough interest, I might be persuaded to start up a new Exalted game.

Anyone else looking for an Exalted game using the 2e rules? I don't want to try running 3e until more books come out.

I've been thinking about getting back into PbP again, and would run a 3e game. I would need to familiarize myself with the site, as it has gone through some drastic changes. I guess you just have one thread, and one OOC thread. Where do people keep their character sheets?

If you set it up as a Dice game, you can add links to a OOC thread, Character thread, and any other info or lore thread you need.

I've been thinking about getting back into PbP again, and would run a 3e game. I would need to familiarize myself with the site, as it has gone through some drastic changes. I guess you just have one thread, and one OOC thread. Where do people keep their character sheets?
Someone willing to run a 3e Exalted game?!? Count me in! Are the Charms from Miracles of the Solar Exalted allowed?

If you set it up as a Dice game, you can add links to a OOC thread, Character thread, and any other info or lore thread you need.
I'm starting to see that configuration in the other Dice games. The Hosted Projects being so similar to how we used to do the games threw me a little.
Welcome back, by the way!
Thanks! Happy to be back.
Someone willing to run a 3e Exalted game?!? Count me in! Are the Charms from Miracles of the Solar Exalted allowed?
I'm amicable to Miracles for the most part, although I'm leaning towards running a DB game using the backer manuscript.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back