• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone RP

King H-D

Hello people, I'm new to this website but not so much new to RP(a little rusty probably). So I am proposing an RP idea that I've seen around but haven't really run into on this site yet(granted it hasn't been that long who knows). I want to create a sort of multiverse RP where your character can be pretty much anything as long as it isn't an op God or something. There’ll be a variety of things in the world we’ll be sharing as well. You can be a canon character from your favorite show or an OC based off of whatever you like. So is anyone up to give it a shot? Sorry I should clarify, this RP will be on Amino.

Last edited:
Well just off the top of my head there’s Rick Sanchez, Maka albarn from soul eater, sans undertale. Pretty much anyone who can be referenced easily via a quick internet search or from memory.

Well just off the top of my head there’s Rick Sanchez, Maka albarn from soul eater, sans undertale. Pretty much anyone who can be referenced easily via a quick internet search or from memory.

Mmm...Rick sounds cool. Anything from Dangan Ronpa?

Well personally I was just gonna make a really random character and see how people interact with it. But I may be able to do nagito once I finish watching the Dangon series

Oh don't worry, I don't make my OCs that godlike. I actually regulated him to not follow Godhood and go to Super Saiyan 4. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back