• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone play rifts?

I do. It is a fun system and I enjoy it a lot, but I don't have a active game of it running right now. Are you looking for PbP, or Discord to game with?

Play by Post. That is basically what we are doing here. I like it over the Discord app, since my personal time is pretty crazy. I have a 5 year old that keeps me pretty busy.

nice and dont worry i understand haveing a rough schedule im in a house with 15 kids and 4 adults so things can get pretty hectic, when you play rifts how lenient are you with the rules? are you strictly by the book or do you have some homebrew?

Fifteen kids and four adults in the house? Sounds like total chaos rules. I have a Rifts tabletop game that I run, but my last effort to run one here ran its course. Running Rifts is fun, but I'd love to get a chance to play some of the cool characters I've seen in the books. But for that to happen, we'd need more players.

wait theres a game for rifts omline? or do you mean a roleplayed game? whats your discord id like to get intouch, pre warning you i dont use discord very much so im not very good with it

I don't use Discord myself, so I'm not up on its use. We could put up an interest check in the Looking for Group Dice section and see who would be interested in joining in a game.

Don't worry about that. I know my way around here very well. One perk of being a member of this site since 2005. I'll put up an interest check and see who replies to it.

Personally, I am a fan of having an Atlantian Ley Line Walker. Either that, or an Undead Slayer. Both are fun.

Love it. I have the new book, Secrets of the Atlantians in hard copy, and there is some awesome stuff in that book.

Pretty cool, but Secrets is pretty new, and I have yet to find it in a PDF. But it does have a lot of books in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back