Video Games Anyone play Detroit Become Human?

BeautifulLoser

hello friend
I am currently on my fourth play through of it. I definitely and am obviously in love with the game. Can anyone else relate?

Yeah it was definitely a great experience. I had a huge affinity for Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy, so this game was amazing to see how far they can push a cinematic story-driven game.

Yeah it was definitely a great experience. I had a huge affinity for Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy, so this game was amazing to see how far they can push a cinematic story-driven game.

See I have yet to play heavy rain, but I was super in love with Until Dawn and everyone was all "If you love Until Dawn, you would love Detroit." and now here I am.
I definitely see such a huge contrast as I had the UD mentality where "your choices matter... but not really." where all choices basically give you the same endings no matter what.
I am loving that Detroit is actually giving you so many different paths and endings, some I don't even know how to get to lol.

There's a new horror game coming out from the makers of Until Dawn, the trailer came out like last summer-ish. I can't remember the name but it looked pretty interesting!

I've played Heavy Rain, Until Dawn and Beyond: Two Souls so i loved Detroit: Become Human (as you can tell). Quantic Dream make incredible games!

Unfortunately i do not own a PS4 to play through it personally the instead watched a few lets plays of it. While there are a few story beats that dont make sense and has the issue of "Everyone but me is a idiot" it is still a enjoyable experiance and definately the best of the David Cage games so far as i feel someone was holding back his usual crazy he likes to throw in. (Im looking at you Beyond Souls and Indigo Prophecy).

Also side note to Isendria Isendria , Until Dawn wasnt Quantic Dreams, it was Supermassive Games.

Unfortunately i do not own a PS4 to play through it personally the instead watched a few lets plays of it. While there are a few story beats that dont make sense and has the issue of "Everyone but me is a idiot" it is still a enjoyable experiance and definately the best of the David Cage games so far as i feel someone was holding back his usual crazy he likes to throw in. (Im looking at you Beyond Souls and Indigo Prophecy).

Also side note to Isendria Isendria , Until Dawn wasnt Quantic Dreams, it was Supermassive Games.
I agree as I've finished my fourth playthrough today. Now that I've played it for what feels like a million times, some scenes are a drag and I can see the plot holes or things that were too forced (North and Markus for example and the Alice plot twist.) Still an amazing game though, especially since on this playthrough every single person lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back