Other Anyone part of the lgbt community?

I'm a genderfluid pansexual. Although i dislike labels. What i am is a person. But hanging a rainbow flag in my front yard has gotten a plethora of mean notes.

Last edited:
bisexual mess over here!! tho i shouldn’t be allowed to call myself bi i can’t even talk to girls even though i am one

THEY’RE SO PRETTY AND INTIMIDATING H O W

Openly bisexual over here! I have a preference for women, but I'm crushing on a male at the moment. Happy to chat with any fellow members of the community.

Pansexual girl here, genderfluid. I could very easily identify as a trans man, but I'm well aware that my dysphoria is not extreme enough to need to change my way of life. I may feel differently as I age, but I'm just sort of...lowkey waiting for the robot transhumanist renaissance that will definitely not be available during my lifetime.

im actually pansexual! I havn't come out to my parents yet though my step-siblings know and are SUPER supportive!

im a fellow enby (non-binary) person~ im also most probably homoromantic ace. havent come out to my parents as either of those things though, and only my closest friends know :(

I am what I am and I am proud of myself even though others have not been. My mom would have loved for me to walk down the aisle and for my dad to give me away but they are coming around. I make my own way in life and distance myself from the beating of drums as I have my own drum beat that I walk to in life.

Biromantic asexual here! Cis gender, but some days I'm just a screaming void lol.

I'm an asexual biromantic!! I just met another ace biro at a little writer's meetup last week and now I have a new friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back