Other Anyone part of the lgbt community?

I just thought I'd join in on this conversation cuz I saw a few peeps like me!

I'm gender-fluid, pan and poly, be kewl to know some more of my fellow weirdos~ And take that as a compliment please, I don't mean it as anything else! ^~^

I'm an ally. Does that count~? ...

I suppose not, but I do genuinely support the LGBTQ+ community.

I am an ally of the community. At my university though, there is a strong prejudice against them.

I would love to have LGBTQ friends. I’m lonely over here in all of my Asexual-Panromantic glory.

Dude, this is RPN, literally half of us are special snowflakes.

Ahem. I am an aromantic heterosexual.

Personally I'm straight with questioning bicuriosity (Mainly since I can get off to futa's and traps) but one of my best friends, who's named the same as me, is a Bisexual leaning towards the gay side and it's great because with our friends we make an absolute ton of crude jokes about being all sorts of things. I remember one time at a little hangout we were all having me and him went Magic Mike mode.

Personally I'm straight with questioning bicuriosity (Mainly since I can get off to futa's and traps) but one of my best friends, who's named the same as me, is a Bisexual leaning towards the gay side and it's great because with our friends we make an absolute ton of crude jokes about being all sorts of things. I remember one time at a little hangout we were all having me and him went Magic Mike mode.

Hey, not to be rude... but the term 'trap' is pretty derogatory. Just to let you know.

Effeminate male, did that fix my oh so politically incorrect comment?

No need to get defensive, mon ami.
I was just giving you a heads-up in case you were using a slur unintentionally, but judging by your attitude I assume that you know the implications of the word you opted for.
Please don't bring vitriol into this thread, thanks,

Sarcasm is a thing, but obviously that's not taken well here. Oh well, not my fault I hit a snowflakes feelings. I'll see myself out this thread.

I'm omniromantic and -sexual, though right now, I'm tending more towards men for whatever reason. I'm also cassgender, aka I don't really give a fuck about my gender identity (I extra googled the term for this thread). I fully accept my biological sex of female, but I don't really care what pronoun you use for me (it's up to you, really, get creative lol :bishiesparklesl:).

I'm asexual and not sure of my romantic orientation, but I have experienced some kind of attraction to both males and females.

I am currently identifying pansexual. I'm not 100% sure, cause like, I'm sixteen and have forever to decide that sos. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back