• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone out there?

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My inbox is pretty empty, so I figured I'd try getting someone to write with me this way!!(:

I have a semi vague plot in mind, that needs a little love from a writer counterpart!! I love, long term stories that are full of just so much everything it hurts.

Here's my idea, just read belowww! (:

A and B dated for 5 years before getting married. Their life, has just began. They have a two year old daughter, two dogs, white picket fence and a large green lawn. So close, to the American dream. Yet that dream comes with a price, maybe not at first but B has a past he's been trying to run away from.

So, I know that's very like I said vague and it needs details but I'm looking for B. I'm thinking maybe A only semi knows about her husbands past and what he's been trying to run away from, she's loved him unconditionally since day one, yet only because he's lied about who he really is.

Wanna write? Send me message! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back