• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone likes lizard people as much as I do?

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, I had a game in my head once. It never lifted off, as I didn't find enough players, but I am wondering if anyone here would be interested so I can revive it maybe. If some interest is shown, I'd be glad to create any lore entries, in the meantime, am happy to answer any questions in this thread.

7d7fff58d295a65da72095c1bd71ec08.png

Imagine a huge, incredibly hot planet, inhabited by a few types of cold-blooded lizard people that goes through industrial mixed with enlightenment type of time. The religion is dying out, as science prevails, and none of the signs of the coming apocalypse found in ancient texts, appear in the world the closer the date of said apocalypse comes. Some people, though, are not so sure, and they cover in fear of their civilisation dying out.

Our heroes are there to take part in an expedition to uncover the disturbingly detailed and specific background behind their religious texts and their god, and put the nation at ease proving it wrong, to prepare them to upcoming dark times.

Hey! This looks really cool! My plate's a little full roleplay wise, so this is a pretty strong 'maybe', but I do think this is awesome. I've always loved playing as Dragonborns in D&D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back