Other Anyone like conspiracy theories?

There are some pretty wild theories out there. My personal favorite is gangstalking. It's astounding how so many people suffering from the same mental condition manage to convince themselves of the same basic idea. You can't spend too long in those places though, otherwise you start actually believing in that shit.

Also the idea that Aphex Twin and his fellow electronic musicians are actually an occult mind control group dedicated to placing subliminal messages in your minds at Coachella. That always cracks me up.

I do like a number of them. I typically like to hear conspiracies more for the sometimes fantastical nature of them, and how they can make ordinary things to be extraordinary tales. Though, truthfully, I more often than not do not believe in them, for whatever various reason. I’m a very big skeptic, admittedly, so that’s a big part as to why I don’t believe them.

That being said, however, I always love to hear the paranormal ones. They’re always something fun to listen to. The alien ones, or the monster ones, typically are among my favorite. So things like the Skinwalker Ranch are really entertaining to me to listen to. I think the reason why I like these so much is because I have a fascination with intelligence in the animal kingdom, as well as a desire to know that there is life elsewhere in the expansive universe we live in. Also probably mixed in is the sort of fear factor rush that these things give you as well.

When it comes to non-paranormal conspiracies, I do also like to hear some of them. The MH370 ones were entertaining. Though I disbelieved them, they were entertaining. The mystery alone of an aircraft disappearing was something of enough interest to me to go look at the conspiracies, even the ones that were extremely far fetched. There are also political ones that can be interesting to hear as well. But I won’t go into those, due to the nature of political discourse these days.

I'm a bloody detective when it comes to conspiracy theories. I've spent hundreds, if not thousands, of hours listening to podcasts, reading articles, watching documentaries, etc. on conspiracy theories. I don't actually have any favourites as I think the majority of them are just as interesting as the next.
Do you like conspiracy theories and/or do you have a favourite?
I'm very curious about theories regarding mind or even body control. For example people controlling other people from the distance using mind blowing means

Late to the party, but I LOVE Conspiracy theories. I even love the ones that are absolute rubbish, I think I love the fact that that more insane the theory people can actually find 'proof' and it is just so fun. My favorite more legitimate theory is Dyatlov's Pass. I did a project on it in my Conspiracy Theories class in HS and it was so fun. And I guess now I just know way to much about it lol.

Late to the party, but I LOVE Conspiracy theories. I even love the ones that are absolute rubbish, I think I love the fact that that more insane the theory people can actually find 'proof' and it is just so fun. My favorite more legitimate theory is Dyatlov's Pass. I did a project on it in my Conspiracy Theories class in HS and it was so fun. And I guess now I just know way to much about it lol.
oooo a conspiracy theory class? was it good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back