Looking for Anyone know any good vegan recipes?

I love soba noodles with vegetables. As for dressing, my favorite thing in the world is made of two table spoons of soy sauce, four table spoons of vinegar, one table spoon of brown sugar, one tea spoon of grated ginger, two tea spoons of any neutral-tasting oil and two mashed cloves of garlic. It's, uh, very colorful taste-wise, but that's the kind of food I love.

Also, potatoes are underrated. I love potatoes because they accept different flavors so readily. Just cook some potatoes, mash them, throw them on a frying pan with some oil and onion and season the fuck out of everything. Then you can use the mashed potatoes as a filling in homemade pasta (just flour, oil and water) or Indian naan!

I also love veggie burgers. My favorite veggie burgers are from red lentils, but burgers from beetroot or chickpeas are also good.

Oooh, and zucchini. I particularly love baked zucchini stuffed with other vegetables.

Y
I love soba noodles with vegetables. As for dressing, my favorite thing in the world is made of two table spoons of soy sauce, four table spoons of vinegar, one table spoon of brown sugar, one tea spoon of grated ginger, two tea spoons of any neutral-tasting oil and two mashed cloves of garlic. It's, uh, very colorful taste-wise, but that's the kind of food I love.

Also, potatoes are underrated. I love potatoes because they accept different flavors so readily. Just cook some potatoes, mash them, throw them on a frying pan with some oil and onion and season the fuck out of everything. Then you can use the mashed potatoes as a filling in homemade pasta (just flour, oil and water) or Indian naan!

I also love veggie burgers. My favorite veggie burgers are from red lentils, but burgers from beetroot or chickpeas are also good.

Oooh, and zucchini. I particularly love baked zucchini stuffed with other vegetables.
You're making me feel so hungry right now. And I love interesting tasting foods too!

Shit, I just eat beans and rice all the time.

Though I reccommend giving the Mediterranean food section at your grocery store a try. Hummus, taboule, falafel and nearly all the bread options are vegan.

Fafalel is actually the best thing: Falafel burgers

You can make em into whatever shape once you've got the mix :)

Been making pizzas from scratch recently too, much is bit time-consuming, but real tasty :D

1. Get a bunch of vegetables
2. Dispose of the vegetables
3. Make bacon instead
I actually don't like bacon anymore. I've pretty much lost my taste for all meat, but bacon is the worst. I used to love it, but now it tastes rancid. It's a pretty common occurrence for young people who go vegan/vegetarian for a few months or more to stop liking the taste of meat, so it's not like we're missing out or anything; we just have different tastes. Also, some people do this for health reasons. If a diabetic asked for sugar-free snack recipes, I'm sure you wouldn't tell them to eat normal cupcakes instead. Just something to keep in mind.

I actually don't like bacon anymore. I've pretty much lost my taste for all meat, but bacon is the worst. I used to love it, but now it tastes rancid. It's a pretty common occurrence for young people who go vegan/vegetarian for a few months or more to stop liking the taste of meat, so it's not like we're missing out or anything; we just have different tastes. Also, some people do this for health reasons. If a diabetic asked for sugar-free snack recipes, I'm sure you wouldn't tell them to eat normal cupcakes instead. Just something to keep in mind.

omg this. I'm so tired of the "mmm bacon" replies whenever I'm asking something about veganism >.>

Strawberry CRUMB cake
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 stick oleo
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
Blend sugar, flour and oleo; take out 3/4 cup and set aside. Combine remaining ingredients; spread in 9x9 inch square pan. Sprinkle the 3/4 cup crumbs over the top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until top us golden/light brown.
You cut up 1/2 cup strawberries to put in the mixture before baking. And 1 cup strawberries to put on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back