• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Witch016

Hi,
My name is Natalia and I'm looking for anyone interested in starting a story with me.
I have been writing stories since I was 8 years old and role-playing since I was around the age of 12. I've belonged to many different forums over the years and on many different topic's/genres so I like to think I'm pretty open.
Over the years I have helped newcomers that are just starting out in both the roleplaying word and just writing in general so don't be shy along with more experienced writers. All I ask is that you're willing to give it a red hot go.
I personally like 1x1 stories but have done groups as well but thought it best to start here and see what happens. So in saying that here are SOME of the shows/books/loves that I am hoping to create with someone.

TOPICS IN GENERAL

HORSES

Anything and everything. I simply love them and over the years have written quite a few horse-related stories examples being: The Saddle Club, Heartland. So if you're willing to help with terms and such (as I am still learning and sadly never owned a horse or get to be around them much) then I'd love to brainstorm and cook up something.

FANTASY

Over the years I have done many fantasy-based stories and simply love doing them.

SHOW/BOOKS

ONCE UPON A TIME
CHARMED (ORIGINAL AND REBOOT)
HEARTLAND (TV SERIES STARRING AMBER MARSHALL)
THE SADDLE CLUB (ORIGINAL SERIES)
X-MEN
A COURT OF THORN AND ROSES
ANYTHING DISNEY
INSTANT STAR (TV SERIES STARRING ALEXZ JOHNSON)
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (NOW GENERATION AKA IF THE OPERA HOUSE WAS REBUILT AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN INSIDE IT TODAY WHILE ALSO REMEMBERING THE 'RUMOURS' OF THE PAST AND/OR THE 2004 MOVIE VERSION AS IT'S THE ONLY ONE I REALLY KNOW)
MERLIN (THE SERIES STARRING COLIN MORGAN)

NOTE:
I welcome both made-up characters and original and pending on HOW YOU want to do the story I welcome both role play and collaborative stories.
I have TWO very different ways of writing replies so again that is something we can talk about and decide along the way.
IN BOTH styles of writing please be prepared to play MORE than ONE person to flesh out the story with background characters. Mains will ALWAYS be decided and your own.
I do have a slight learning disability so my spelling and grammar aren't always on point. I also find that when I'm writing I don't worry about this much anyway simply wanting to write the ideas/thoughts down before losing them and then coming back later to edit. As long as things are understandable to both parties.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Hello! What did you have in mind for a court of thorns and roses? I've been craving an RP but I'm a court of frost and starlight so I would prefer to do something spoiler free! (If it's an issue I should be done with the series in the next week so maybe we could start something then if it would be easier!)

Hello! What did you have in mind for a court of thorns and roses? I've been craving an RP but I'm a court of frost and starlight so I would prefer to do something spoiler free! (If it's an issue I should be done with the series in the next week so maybe we could start something then if it would be easier!)
i myself have read all the books but wouldn't dream of spoiling anything for you. I admit I need to reread them myself and pending I am another member have come up with two ideas. In saying that I am unsure if they'd be willing to do a group thread but I can always ask. We had the idea of a next-gen as one storyline that way we could come up with our own characters and storylines while having it in the same world while the other was what might have happened after ALL the books *not wanting to give anything away I won't say anything else about that on here where anyone can read LOL)
Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to cook up something just our own pending on storyline/character/s you'd be comfortable with playing. Just let me know.

hey do you know a disney show called house of mouse?
I've seen bits of it so yes and no. It's been quite some time though. I do know most Disney movies/characters however and have done a lot of 'what if's so pending on what you may have in mind I think we might be able to work something out. Please let me know.

Interesting. Fantasy seems nice!
Another member and i are working on fantasy characters at the moment. Pending I have a few characters from dead role plays that I would love to breathe some new life into and have meet characters of your own. Pending I could ask the other member if they'd mind a 3rd but I'm also happy/more than willing to do a 1x1 with you as well. Did you have anything in mind plot/character wise and this topic is wide open.

Well I'm fine with either being part of a group or just 1x1 (though disclaimer that would be my first time roleplaying in a group). Character-wise I want to adapt characters from an idea I've had for a personal project, mostly to just flesh out these characters more (I have a general concept for these characters and backstories as needed), but also because making a collaborative story is nice. The plot these characters are involved in is mostly adventure (though in the concept they're adapted from, they are the antagonists), leaning on the darker side of things, so that's what I have in mind regarding plot at the moment.
Another member and i are working on fantasy characters at the moment. Pending I have a few characters from dead role plays that I would love to breathe some new life into and have meet characters of your own. Pending I could ask the other member if they'd mind a 3rd but I'm also happy/more than willing to do a 1x1 with you as well. Did you have anything in mind plot/character wise and this topic is wide open

Well I'm fine with either being part of a group or just 1x1 (though disclaimer that would be my first time roleplaying in a group). Character-wise I want to adapt characters from an idea I've had for a personal project, mostly to just flesh out these characters more (I have a general concept for these characters and backstories as needed), but also because making a collaborative story is nice. The plot these characters are involved in is mostly adventure (though in the concept they're adapted from, they are the antagonists), leaning on the darker side of things, so that's what I have in mind regarding plot at the moment.
Okay then, I think it's best if we started off one on one then and that way can get a better understanding of your characters and their background. Did you have character sheets for the ones you have in mind? I also have some fantasy character from Role Plays that I would love to use/reuse myself if they work and if not I can always tweek them. Please P.M me and you can tell me more about the plot as well and then we can see what we can work out.

Fantasy, huh? Have you done fantasy RPs involving mermaids/mermen before? I'd be up for that myself. :)
Yes I have, one of my latest characters was a Selkie, not quite a mermaid but within the same family. if you wanted to P.M me we could work out characters and I could even send you a character sheet of the Selkie and we could see if with a little tweaking SHE could work. Did you have a plot in mind and/or a further character idea for yourself it being something else we can work on.

FULL DISCLOSER: I ALSO HAVE A FAIRY A WEREWOLF/KITSUNE MIX AND A WITCH.

Okay then, I think it's best if we started off one on one then and that way can get a better understanding of your characters and their background. Did you have character sheets for the ones you have in mind? I also have some fantasy character from Role Plays that I would love to use/reuse myself if they work and if not I can always tweek them. Please P.M me and you can tell me more about the plot as well and then we can see what we can work out.
Yeah sounds good. I'll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back