• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone interested in Werewolf Something?

Pomtormo

Anime Mom
Hello! Haven't been on here in quite awhile but I've got the RP itch and I'm wondering if anyone is up for some sort of Werewolf centric plot? I haven't made any solid plans but I love world building and I'm very flexible. If you'd like to include other supernatural creatures I'm down also willing to include whatever sort of plots/tropes interest you. My only must haves are I like horror elements (I'm all for gore, not excessive but werewolves are monsters to me I'd like to keep them that way), I love drama and romance it's fake so nothing is really too dark for me so the more drama the better, I'd prefer if the characters are atleast college age (I'm 26 so high schoolers don't really interest me sorry!). I'd like to try and set up a group rp but if no one bites I might move this to onexone so if that more interests you let me know.

P.S Excuse if I have typos it's very late for me. It'ss very likely I'll be asleep soon but if you're interested post here please, I promise to respond when I wake up (:

As someone with a crippling lycanthropy addiction, color me interested.

What vibes of horror are you going for? Gothic? Body Horror? Existential Horror? Cosmic Horror?

I'm presuming the Players would all be part of the same Pack, which may or may not be part of a greater community, so therein lies some fun ground for politicking, rather than rip and tear from nine to five (not that I mind that).

All in all, I'm personally partial to the White Wolf/Onyx Path TTRPG werewolves. Something that is more of a culture that you are born into than a bite that changes. They are an endangered species, and they acted as custodians and guardians of the spiritual and physical worlds, but have lost their way.

As someone with a crippling lycanthropy addiction, color me interested.

What vibes of horror are you going for? Gothic? Body Horror? Existential Horror? Cosmic Horror?

I'm presuming the Players would all be part of the same Pack, which may or may not be part of a greater community, so therein lies some fun ground for politicking, rather than rip and tear from nine to five (not that I mind that).

All in all, I'm personally partial to the White Wolf/Onyx Path TTRPG werewolves. Something that is more of a culture that you are born into than a bite that changes. They are an endangered species, and they acted as custodians and guardians of the spiritual and physical worlds, but have lost their way.
I was thinking body horror but if you've got any other specifics in mind just let me know (:

I think having players being in the same pack is the best idea legistically. And a good mix of Politics and rip and tear is good xD Keeps things interesting plus adds layers to the drama/makes relationships between characters more complex ✨

I read the wikipedia page for the WW Werewolves (I had not heard of that game before.) But I'm cool with what I see. I can't lie I do enjoy the bite xD I like the idea of "the bite" being a possibility but maybe much less common than "the birthright" because there could be interesting dynamics among the pack because of it BUT I'm not completely attached (: (If we did roll with this we could add stipulations to keep the bitten numbers down (Only Alphas can change someone via bite for example. Maybe only on full moons? Also maybe it's frowned upon these days. Cause again adds interesting dynamics) since they're supposed to be endangered. But I'm bJust throwing out ideas if you're not into it NBD!

What type of setting would it be? Like Modern day? Do they live among humans or no? What's their diet consist of? Don't know enough about these werewolves so fill me in xD

We love to see it 🥰 You have any specific ideas?
Having finished the entire Teen Wolf series last year, I have a lot of ideas. Especially regarding pack hierarchy and the powers of werewolves. Oh, and hybrids! Hybrids are a fun type to experiment with.

nice little source for you to get some inspo if you need it: here

Having finished the entire Teen Wolf series last year, I have a lot of ideas. Especially regarding pack hierarchy and the powers of werewolves. Oh, and hybrids! Hybrids are a fun type to experiment with.

nice little source for you to get some inspo if you need it: here
I'm not going to lie I am watching Teen Wolf for the first time right now xD Part of the reason I'm inspired. I'll check it out for sure And ideas you wanna send my way please do here or pm is fine!

Since I've got some tentative interest I'll go ahead and start setting up forums (character and lore pages, main RP page) and we can go from there. Feel free to throw any solid ideas etc my way (: I might get some basic lore stuff written just to start setting this up but don't think anything is entirely set in stone like I said I'm very flexible!

Here's the link to the main thread and there's links to all the other pages! They're pretty empty atm but I'm on it xD

hey ! new to the site so y'all may have to be patient with me but i'd definitely be interested !
Welcome! I am honestly pretty new too xD I made an account did a little rp a few years ago then took a long hiatus so don't be afraid to ask questions I'll try to answer! I started making the official forum and If you're interested I'd love to have you! If you have any plot ideas throw 'em my way (:

Welcome! I am honestly pretty new too xD I made an account did a little rp a few years ago then took a long hiatus so don't be afraid to ask questions I'll try to answer! I started making the official forum and If you're interested I'd love to have you! If you have any plot ideas throw 'em my way (:
haha, thank you ! i appreciate that. i'll let you know if any ideas come to mind.

gonna have to say no to this one sadly, I am a minor and 18+ rule lol

@ Anyone interested if you have any character ideas feel free to send me a little blurb.

Also some questions to think about: How long do you think these people have been together, what's their living situation, what does their diet consist of, ect.

Howdy! I might be interested in this, but I gotta ask - is wolf-based lycanthropy the only type of lunar transformation or is there also arachnothropy, felithropy, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back