• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone interested in running an Exalted 2e game?

Well, let's see. Our constraints are:

Esbilon can't play two games.
Red Shadow Claws doesn't like Alchemicals.
I also probably shouldn't add two more games - I'm already behind on the game I'm supposed to be running.
Arynne seems down for everything.
Sherwood won't run Alchemicals without a decently sized circle (presumably that's 3-5).

Given four potential players and two STs, that means either Arynne plays a Lunar 1x1 with Red Shadow Claws and three of us play Alchemicals with Sherwood, or we play a three person Lunars game. A 2-2 split would violate the 'decently sized circle' constraint.

A head to head between Alchemicals and Lunars is tricky - after all, Moonsilvers and Starmetals exist. I am tentatively leaning Lunars more from primacy of first pitch than anything else. Red Shadow Claws, how enthusiastic are you about the idea of running a game?

A head to head between Alchemicals and Lunars is tricky - after all, Moonsilvers and Starmetals exist. I am tentatively leaning Lunars more from primacy of first pitch than anything else. Red Shadow Claws, how enthusiastic are you about the idea of running a game?

I'd prefer to play than run a game, but I do have some ideas for this game.

Then I would say the ball is in your court. Would you prefer to play in Sherwood's Alchemical game despite your aversion to Alchemicals, run your own Lunars game, both, or hold out in hopes of another pitch so you can play?

Okay, then I think that settles it. How many players are you looking for, and when would you like them to be ready to go?

How would you feel about an artifact that's actually a magic book whose full powers need to be uncovered over time too? (example: Oadenol's Codex).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back