• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone interested in doing a Genshin Impact roleplay with me?

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
So I've gotten really into Genshin Impact recently and I'd like to give role-playing it a go!

I've never roleplayed this befote, so I may not too good at portraying some of the canon characters

I usually tend to do OC x Canon but I'm cool with doing Canon x Canon also! I do double up too! I'm also fine with doing AUs!

Here are some of the characters I'd like you to play (It's okay if you'd like to play different characters that are not in this list also!)

Xiao
Venti
Zhongli
Kaeya
Hu Tao
Ganyu
Xingqiu
Xiangling

here are the characters I feel most comfortable playing, though I will try playing any other characters of you'd like me to!

Hu Tao
Venti
Xiangling
Xingqiu
Ganyu
Childe
Klee
Paimon

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, then just reply to this thread or shoot me a pm!I also have Discord if you prefer to roleplay on there, just ask for it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back