• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom anyone interested in an RP inspired by It/Stranger Things?

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
I'm honestly not entirely sure if this should go here or in fantasy checks
Because the idea is that this wouldn't quite be stranger things or IT, it would he something original that we (whoever is interested) would come up with together, that took are favorite elements from both. At least that was my hope

So please!!! join me in my obsession with kids fighting supernatural/dimensional terrors

Idk, I've been waiting to respond to this until I've seen both, but I finished watching It last night and it seems like a pretty good idea to me! I'm interested.

I'm honestly not entirely sure if this should go here or in fantasy checks
Because the idea is that this wouldn't quite be stranger things or IT, it would he something original that we (whoever is interested) would come up with together, that took are favorite elements from both. At least that was my hope

So please!!! join me in my obsession with kids fighting supernatural/dimensional terrors
I think myself and many others agree in our interest in this topic!

i do love me some cosmic horror though i tend to like to be the eldritch abomination myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back