• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Roleplay

Freak_Of_Nature

Whatever sprinkles your donuts
Supernatural RoleplayMISSING

21864139795_01054a8ef3_b.jpg

Two weeks ago, 62 year old Randal Luis Copperfield went missing in a small remote town of St. Andrews in Charlotte County, New Brunswick, Canada. He was last seen leaving his small cobbler shop on Montague Street. He is 6”3, dark skinned. He was wearing a brown leather jacket, a red scarf and a black hat when he was seen.

If you have any knowledge of where he could be please phone 5149695304

Reward C$10, 000

Main Plot
We were all told as children to not be afraid of what’s under our bed or in our closet, that there was nothing under there and that you were completely safe. But sadly, this is not the case, you should most definitely be afraid. Randal Luis Copperfield was a hunter, he was one of the few people who protected the small town of St. Andrews from the supernatural. There were claims of hearing gun shots and something that almost sounded like a dog whimper.

There are a few people in this remote, little town that have had encounters with the supernatural. Some have made claims of seeing people with pitch black eyes, others have noticed their rooms getting really cold and bad bad things happening. An anonymous call was made to a few of the hunters around the area. They were asked to come and mind the missing old man, that it was ‘their kind of thing’.

Maybe Randal got too close to the truth of something big? Perhaps the hunter has been studying this case for many years and slipped up somewhere? Maybe the vampires are starting an army? Perhaps there are a new pack of werewolves in town? Perhaps the gates somehow opened once again? There is only one way to find out, join the hunt in the Supernatural fandom roleplay. Discover what really happened to Randal Luis Copperfield, meet new people, break hearts, cry, laugh and have fun!

Roles available:

~Hunters~

~Vampires~

~Angels~

~Demons~

~Deities~

~Werewolves~

~Witches~

~Horsemen~

~Ghoul~

~Djinn~

~Vetala~

~Shapeshifters~

~Wraith~

OOC:
Fandom - ~Supernatural RP OOC~

CS:
Fandom - ~Supernatural RP CS~

Last edited:
Not yet but I can try to think of something if you want? When I have time I will write some stuff down and send it to you in a PM if you want?

hmm ok I’m down. My suggestion is oc’s without any relation to main canon characters (San, Dean, Cas, Crowley, etc.), but I don’t have plot ideas that wouldn’t promote spotlighting much...

hmm ok I’m down. My suggestion is oc’s without any relation to main canon characters (San, Dean, Cas, Crowley, etc.), but I don’t have plot ideas that wouldn’t promote spotlighting much...

Yeah, what if we set the rp in a city/town place thing and like a hunter goes missing. This causes a huge problem, all of these hunters come to this place, they think that one of the supernatural have taken him like vamps or wolves etc. So we set up hunters, demons, angels, vamps, werewolves, witches. Of course there are going to be little side plots as well between each thing. But yeah, what about that??

Not yet but I can try to think of something if you want? When I have time I will write some stuff down and send it to you in a PM if you want?

I did want to use canon characters... But I have no problem using pure OC's. Also... I'll try to help figure out a plot.

Yeah, what if we set the rp in a city/town place thing and like a hunter goes missing. This causes a huge problem, all of these hunters come to this place, they think that one of the supernatural have taken him like vamps or wolves etc. So we set up hunters, demons, angels, vamps, werewolves, witches. Of course there are going to be little side plots as well between each thing. But yeah, what about that??

Sounds good!!

Or something could be taking hunters to sacrifice them in a ritual to resurrect a (up for discussion what) and the hunters band together to find out why hunters are going missing and who's taking them etc...

LMAO I used to rp Lucifer back when I was real into this show and Jensen's fine ass If y'all got some plot ideas, I may be down

Ohhh what about the gates opening again? Or normal humans not hunters are taken by vamps to make an army? Or oooohhhhh what if someone.... Someone is selling humans off to a certain someone????

This is a great idea

Or something could be taking hunters to sacrifice them in a ritual to resurrect a (up for discussion what) and the hunters band together to find out why hunters are going missing and who's taking them etc...
and this one is great too

I mean I’d be down for canon characters too but don’t expect me to play any

Users who are viewing this thread

Back