• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone Interested in a Scion: Origins game?

Killerclown Killerclown I'm wondering how Origin level Knacks work as seen from the perspective of the Scion. In particular "In Sheep's Clothing." It allows me to perfectly alter hair, skin, eye color, apparent gender, and height (up to a limit) whenever I disguise myself. Just how much mundane effort needs to be taken for this to be come effective and do I know that it works a hell of a lot better when I do it than if someone else where to use the exact same disguise?

When I go all in and take my time applying a mundane disguise, this makes perfect sense. However, what about when I just thrown on a new coat, hide my face, fake a limp, and screw up my accent? Is there a minimum level of effort needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back