• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone interested in a Madoka Magica RP?

I shall tomorrow I like to run concepts by gms. She may have not known the secrets before the wish but had some exposure to magical girls.

Given the more incubator type mindset sge would keep the secrets.

Also need to think up a power I am open to suggestions

Last edited:
Hey there been watching this and I had an idea what about a magical girl that sides with the bunny cat. Maybe they wished to "have what you have the power, the knowledge, everything" and it leads them to more alien thinking patterns
Seems good to me.
I shall tomorrow I like to run concepts by gms. She may have not known the secrets before the wish but had some exposure to magical girls.

Given the more incubator type mindset sge would keep the secrets.

Also need to think up a power I am open to suggestions
Glad you asked. I'd be OK with it.

I be fine with this. I may not post exactly everyday. I do work at a hospital so maybe more like day and a half between post.

I might make one or make a Discord instead, I haven't decided.
I'm stuck using the internet on my mobile phone and I can't really handle Discord's mobile client so if it does end up being a Discord server I won't be able to check in often,if at all.

Don't make this decision on my account,though.

I'm stuck using the internet on my mobile phone and I can't really handle Discord's mobile client so if it does end up being a Discord server I won't be able to check in often,if at all.

Don't make this decision on my account,though.
well then a thread might be better just so everyone can get on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back