• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone interested in a Madoka Magica RP?

I can't remember correctly, but I'm pretty sure they are.
Towards the end of the Rebellion movie that gigantic group of them all collectively say "we don't understand!" So I'm like 99% sure that's right.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of, so if FloofWhispers FloofWhispers wanted to be Kyubey, he'd be playing the singular Kyubey.

Should probably say this. Sorry about anything I've been getting wrong, information or otherwise. Since I first made this interest check I've been getting much more busy and more tired as well, so please forgive me if I seem out of it. Nobody probably thinks this but me, but I'm still going to try to clarify this and anything else.

Should probably say this. Sorry about anything I've been getting wrong, information or otherwise. Since I first made this interest check I've been getting much more busy and more tired as well, so please forgive me if I seem out of it. Nobody probably thinks this but me, but I'm still going to try to clarify this and anything else.
Don't worry about it. Got confused because I was up at 6 this morning for my brother's graduation and am not entirely materialized in this plane of existence.

Nice that we've got a few more interested,it'll be fun to see what kind of cast we end up with.

Including at least one magical boy and possibly one incubator.

Hey there been watching this and I had an idea what about a magical girl that sides with the bunny cat. Maybe they wished to "have what you have the power, the knowledge, everything" and it leads them to more alien thinking patterns

Hey there been watching this and I had an idea what about a magical girl that sides with the bunny cat. Maybe they wished to "have what you have the power, the knowledge, everything" and it leads them to more alien thinking patterns
Would be an interesting situation to have the incubator show their hand immediately.

Or for the girl to somehow have found out herself.

Would be an interesting variable to put alongside the other magical girls who are used to either teaming up or being rivals.

Sounds like you could put together a profile and submit it to the character thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back