• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

anyone interested Historical rp

SilverInu

i have been playing with the idea of doing a historical rp but i have been having trouble trying to deside if it is going to be based on the asin empires or the european verson. i hope with a bit of chatting i will know which one i will go with.

also i am sorry if i things seems a little messy because i am still learing the ins and outs of this place so if i make a mistake let me know so that i can fix it.

Ello! Name's Wolf. I'm not super interested, but I came here to say that it sounds interesting overall and good luck finding some people :)

I'm trying to get a historical RP of my own going and boy, I sure gotta tell you it takes a lot of work.

I think the trick is to just set your mind on making it. That means you gotta be deliberate with your work, make sure none of the time you spend is wasted. Every hour you spend on that project will count. Let every action you take be used to understand a particular time or place. Get a set of books or documentaries and study the period as best as you can. Try to be faithful to that time period as much as possible, you may not know what exactly happened, but at least you represented history in good faith.

You don't seem to have a plan, neither did I at the beginning. You sound something like me. I'm also hoping that with a bit of chatting I'd know where to go. Well, you gotta tell me a little about yourself and what you want. Why do you want to start a historical RP in the first place? Just what are you looking for in there? And what do you already know about history? What do you want to learn from history?

EDIT: Also, just what kind of story do you have in mind? Why did you choose Nation-Building? Are we going to control certain factions that have provinces and armies?

EDIT: I'm also thinking of coming on board, I just need something to work with.

EDIT: Tell me what time and period our story will take place and I may be able to help. I might find sources. Also, I'd like to stick to Europe, that's what I'm most familiar with.

Last edited:
well i have a huge love for the Asian Empire for the rp and i some what know what i want its just getting it there that takes forever and a day lol most of what i know is from reading a lot of chinese based novels but when it comes to getting the ranks that is were it kills because not ever novel i have read has all the ranks in it. i know there is ruling family, the primenisters family but im not sure what other ranks there are and i have been lookin up information for what i want to do

well i have a huge love for the Asian Empire for the rp and i some what know what i want its just getting it there that takes forever and a day lol most of what i know is from reading a lot of chinese based novels but when it comes to getting the ranks that is were it kills because not ever novel i have read has all the ranks in it. i know there is ruling family, the primenisters family but im not sure what other ranks there are and i have been lookin up information for what i want to do

I'm begging you to answer my questions. Please look at my previous post, I had a whole load of them up there.

Oh, well, I focus mostly in Europe. I'd be mostly comfortable in England, I could also imagine feeling at home in Catholic Europe. Perhaps I'd be at ease in the Late Medieval Ages or even a little earlier. Nah, I haven't read any medieval novels, but I sure watch a documentary or read a book every once in a while. I like to read how life was like in the past in general or read something about country life. I know little about China, and to be honest, I don't think I'd do well making a story set there.

well the time period will be about early to mid 1500's because thats is when europ started trading with asia. as for the story and plot i am working on some things but have yet to get something that i really like

well the time period will be about early to mid 1500's because thats is when europ started trading with asia. as for the story and plot i am working on some things but have yet to get something that i really like

Let me know when you have something.

And also I wanna ask, are we going on an adventure set in the high seas or anything related to travel?

I want to do an Asian Empire RP I don't have enough knowledge to do a proper one though I do have enough knowledge to do an English Empire or technically Kingdom so I'm probably going to go with the European Kingdom did they do have some interesting stories to someone read up on some that has caught my attention and then I'll be working out some ideas for possible plots

I want to do an Asian Empire RP I don't have enough knowledge to do a proper one though I do have enough knowledge to do an English Empire or technically Kingdom so I'm probably going to go with the European Kingdom did they do have some interesting stories to someone read up on some that has caught my attention and then I'll be working out some ideas for possible plots

May I ask what interests you about Europe or about what plots you currently have in mind?

will the way thing were during the 1500s time period was alway my favorite point because you have the trading with asia starting and the growth and demise of kindoms. its at this time that fassion also changes with the impots for new items. like clothing , food as well as other goods. then you have the smuglers that bring in the band good like poppy.

as for the plot i still need time to think on it

will the way thing were during the 1500s time period was alway my favorite point because you have the trading with asia starting and the growth and demise of kindoms. its at this time that fassion also changes with the impots for new items. like clothing , food as well as other goods. then you have the smuglers that bring in the band good like poppy.

as for the plot i still need time to think on it

Okay, take your time, maybe I'll take a look at the things you mentioned here too.

I'm always down for historical RP. I'm leaning towards Asian since I've been a bit obsessed with everything Korean recently.

i want to do an asian historical but i have had truble finding any form of rank other than what i have read and seen in the books i have on hand,

Ranks like king archduke duke amd so on and thats there rank or title.

As for plot it might be something like whats going on currently a pandimic or epidemic

wow that might take a while because most of this is from highschool history and from history projects that i did. but i am lookin gon the internet for more info.. i now pirites were a huge part of hisstory and are still seen to day but are not as common .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back