Humor Anyone else fall asleep to weird song/shows as newborns?

KawaiiCat444

My little sister didn't ever want to get to sleep as a baby, so what would my mom do? Put on a show called river monsters, a show about a guy having to fish up dangrous fish that most likely attacked people that they weren't afraid to get into (Never showed anything graphic obviously) but the guy who did this show had a really soothing voice to her, so he would be calming talking to people about how this fish was going around hurting people and my sister was passed out.
Now you may be asking what I feel asleep too.. Loud, excited, irish music. For some god forsaken reason, that was the only way to get me to sleep. My poor mother, man. Please tell me I'm not alone in this, it can't only be use who were this weird :')

My sister use to only go to bed if we played ‘Monsters and Mysteries in America’ so I feel this.

When my son was an infant, I would read H.P. Lovecraft to him, and he would fall asleep to it. In truth, it didn't matter what I read to him, so much as the tone in which I read it that would calm him down. But regardless, he now has bragging rights that the first story ever read to him was Dagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back