Other Anyone else a Youtuber?

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I just recently started doing Youtube videos of The Sims 4 and that kind of thing. I plan to also to Stardew Valley, and Endless Ocean.
Anyone else do their own little Youtube thing?
Maybe we can all subscribe to each other!

We're not there yet, but my friend and I do intend to collaborate on a channel in the near future!

I used to run a channel with a really close friend back when I was 10 and our milestone was a video hitting 10,000 views. That guy committed suicide so I kinda shy away from creating videos in general. I deleted the channel and if I am going to open one in the future, I'll probably not do gameplay videos. I've been practicing my 2d animation and plan on learning how to animate really well by July this year.

I used to run a channel with a really close friend back when I was 10 and our milestone was a video hitting 10,000 views. That guy committed suicide so I kinda shy away from creating videos in general. I deleted the channel and if I am going to open one in the future, I'll probably not do gameplay videos. I've been practicing my 2d animation and plan on learning how to animate really well by July this year.
I'm so sorry that happened to you... I'm sure that was truly damaging. But the fact that you can animate really well and have learned to do so is inspiring ^^ If you do open an account, please do tell me.
I'd love to see your stuff.​

I'm so sorry that happened to you... I'm sure that was truly damaging. But the fact that you can animate really well and have learned to do so is inspiring ^^ If you do open an account, please do tell me.
I'd love to see your stuff.​
Meh. Its just 2d fights really. Like, two characters just going at each others. Its very anime-esque. I gotta improve though. The core problem that I can see is the fact that I am not very good at drawing. A few frames turn out fine but I have no style really. Unfortunately I haven't the time at this moment.

However, thank you for being nice to me nevertheless. :)

Meh. Its just 2d fights really. Like, two characters just going at each others. Its very anime-esque. I gotta improve though. The core problem that I can see is the fact that I am not very good at drawing. A few frames turn out fine but I have no style really. Unfortunately I haven't the time at this moment.

However, thank you for being nice to me nevertheless. :)
Of course, I'll always try to be nice!
And I love 2d stuff so that sounds great to me.
I understand not having time. Ugh. Trust me.
Anime is my favorite style to draw. Except I simply draw irl on paper.
I think I'm okay.

Of course, I'll always try to be nice!
And I love 2d stuff so that sounds great to me.
I understand not having time. Ugh. Trust me.
Anime is my favorite style to draw. Except I simply draw irl on paper.
I think I'm okay.
Yeah. It takes a lot of patience to animate. I generally like to have around 11-14 frames per second to have movement that is not too choppy. That means that it takes me an hour or so of drawing to get one second of an animation done.

My friend and I run a YouTube channel together. At the moment, we mostly do live streams and Let's Plays, but they're not all that great since I don't have the right tools for it, but I'm trying with what I have currently.

Yeah. It takes a lot of patience to animate. I generally like to have around 11-14 frames per second to have movement that is not too choppy. That means that it takes me an hour or so of drawing to get one second of an animation done.
Dang, I see how that would be crazy effortful. I applaud you, still.

My friend and I run a YouTube channel together. At the moment, we mostly do live streams and Let's Plays, but they're not all that great since I don't have the right tools for it, but I'm trying with what I have currently.
Oh how awesome! What's your youtube channel, I'll subscribe!

no one's considered a proper youtuber without a verified mark or at least 10k subscribers, your all just... guests lmao, people who watch youtube lmao.

no one's considered a proper youtuber without a verified mark or at least 10k subscribers, your all just... guests lmao, people who watch youtube lmao.
That is merely your subjective opinion of what a youtuber is. I just looked up a few definitions of the word and apparently, you simply need to upload videos on a somewhat regular basis to be a youtuber. If you are gonna try to be a smart ass, just try to make sure that you're 100% correct in the first place.

Can't say I'm a youtuber but I have friends who do it and I make appearances on their videos quite often. My bud Cyanox is a twitch streamer too sooooo.

That is merely your subjective opinion of what a youtuber is. I just looked up a few definitions of the word and apparently, you simply need to upload videos on a somewhat regular basis to be a youtuber. If you are gonna try to be a smart ass, just try to make sure that you're 100% correct in the first place.

how about i rephrase then? being a youtuber is a dedication, ur not considered a youtuber if u dont dedicate ur time on your videos for ur viewers, u make videos interesting, funny, or informative depending on what ur channel is for, so no, it does not matter if u upload daily of u on the camera saying something gay, kids shouldn't even be on youtube, unless your a dumbass and got lucky like that ethan gamer tv who does NOTHING, but be a pest.

how about i rephrase then? being a youtuber is a dedication, ur not considered a youtuber if u dont dedicate ur time on your videos for ur viewers, u make videos interesting, funny, or informative depending on what ur channel is for, so no, it does not matter if u upload daily of u on the camera saying something gay, kids shouldn't even be on youtube, unless your a dumbass and got lucky like that ethan gamer tv who does NOTHING, but be a pest.
I think it's best not to discourage. There's nothing wrong with expressing your creativity. They simply don't have to watch.

I think it's best not to discourage. There's nothing wrong with expressing your creativity. They simply don't have to watch.
then there's no reason for the channel to live, demonetization exists, and because of youtube's resent bull s h i t , i don't think small channels will live either way. so it doesn't matter.

then there's no reason for the channel to live, demonetization exists, and because of youtube's resent bull s h i t , i don't think small channels will live either way. so it doesn't matter.
Lol well thanks for your opinion but I'm gonna keep doing my own thing

According to who are you not considered a youtuber if you don't have big views?
Whose definitions are we playing by?
Why do you think that your opinion matters?
It does not matter how much you dedicate your time as, if we are playing to the definitions I've found on "Urban Dictionary" with hundreds of people approving of it which is something I find more reasonable than simply listening to you, anybody is a youtuber.
You are just a small youtuber. There is a clear difference between big and small channels but a channel is still a channel that you can swap to and from.

Lets be honest. This is not your own opinion is it? I'm guessing that you pretty much watched some videos of a few people complaining about how everything's shit with all of their content being demonetized due them having offensive content. You probably watched a few of those and popped on here, no different than those "pest kids" that you complain about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back