• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
effebe85ba579f7bec75a44a7e62d84757bb1280.gifv

Was that title terrible? Probably, but it brought you here or you wouldn't be reading this so... here we go!
I never watched a horror movie in my life, but I got together with the bestie to watch Scream around Halloween (because Skeet Ulrich is my favorite actor of all time oop) and I'm literally hooked on it. Not sure if it's something anybody would want to write, but in a weird way I have a craving to write some kind of pairing from it. I've never written horror before and I've yet to see the other films so maybe some sort of post-canon/au thing? We can figure it out, but first a bit about myself and a bit about what I'm looking for in a partner.

.About me.
I'll try to keep this brief— I've been roleplaying for, gosh, I think a decade or almost a decade now and writing stories since I could hold a pencil. I used to be capable of 1,500+ replies, but anymore I prefer 400-800 words. I write in third person past tense and can write male or female with pretty much no preference between the two, though I can't write canon characters for main characters (I can try to write them as side characters if needed) so if you want to write a canon x oc pairing you'll have to write for the canon (sorry!). I only have experience writing MxF and I only write MxF because of that. PMs or threads, but I prefer PMs. I can plot through discord (though prefer to do that through PMs, as well), but I don't really like to write on discord. I'm in the eastern timezone, but I'm basically nocturnal and tend to be on anywhere from 6-8pm and 8-10am. Rarely am I available during the afternoon because... I'm sleeping, hahaha, but since I live in a society I do have things to do so there's times where I'm awake during the day like a normal person. I do struggle with my mental health at times (depression and anxiety for the most part) which can make me seemingly poof for a bit, but I promise you I never ghost people. I just don't have the gumption to reply when I'm in those ruts, but I try to keep my partners updated as best as I can. Typically, I can reply multiple times a week unless stuff comes up and I'm active in ooc (I might have social anxiety, but I'm chatty af online lmao) daily most of the time. I have no limits so long as everything stays within RPN's rules. So these will be PG-13 relationships (see what I did there?).

... that wasn't brief, was it?

.About you.
18+, please, since I'm 18+ (24 to be exact) and don't feel comfortable writing with minors. I'm no grammar nazi so all I ask if that I can understand what you've written, haha. No powerplaying/godmodding without discussing it beforehand. I honestly don't have a word count requirement, though I'm hoping for something more than a one liner. Please be understanding of mental health and the like. Friendly is a big +++ because chatting in ooc makes it more fun for me, haha. I love love love plotting so I hope you will, too! I think that's it? I mentioned in the about me that I can't play canon characters so if you want a main character to be a canon, you'll have to play them unfortunately. Um... I think that's it? I'm not very strict on my requirements for partners, as you can see, haha. So long as you're nice and I can understand what you've written, we'll get along!

.Ideas and things.
I'd like to play the OC in the canon x oc pairings, in case I didn't make that obvious already, haha.

• OC x OC
Sidney x OC
• Billy x OC
• Stu x OC
• Suggest something!

Did I pique your interest? Reply or PM me and let's get plotting! If original ideas are more you're think, check out my general search thread. If you happen to be into Riverdale, I've got a search thread for that, too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back