Other Anybody use Superpower Wiki?[AKA Powelisting]

aaaah

One Thousand Club
<p>

The title says it! If you do use this site, leave a link to the powers you wish you had!

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE superpower wiki. I feel like its actually pretty helpful for rping when you're making a character with a superpower. Helps refine it down to something comprehensive.

One of my favorite powers is
Floortilting, and I wish I had it.

Oh, heck yeah. I use it all the freakin' time, especially with the last Roleplay I put up, which is a Marvel game. I spent probably a day working out one character's powers over there.

I adore gravity bending/manipulating personally.

I could spend hours on that site! It's really good for figuring out more original powers for my fantasy characters rather than something super vague and overused.

It comes in handy when trying to come up with powers and weaknesses. Sorry I have to be a bit cheap here but I have been looking forever for this superpower simply because I find it awesome but by definition overpowered. Although if I could have it, duh. Here

I use the site for all of my characters in order to judge what my character can and cannot do. T.T

I sometimes went there for inspirations. However something happened and now I'm literally unable to access any wikia page unless I spend like five minutes refreshing on a different browser than the one I use. So that kinda hampers on my ability to use it.

As for what powers I wish I had , apart from all those reality manipulation thingies, I guess shapeshifting powers and maybe an age manipulation power , but most of all those meta powers like logic manipulation and power manipulation

I use that site for inspiration a lot! Though just for inspiration, I try to write things in my own words afterwards >w<

Well, on top of having cat ears and tail because I can and cats are freaking awesome!
I would love to be able to teleport to places, because screw public transport, its looooong waiting times and making me late to class! >: O
Also, it would be really nice for my anxiety if I could just make the trips instantaneous, the outside world is scary... ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back