• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anybody up for a fantasy/sci-fi rp?

RuggedPrincess

bourgeois moustache
Hello potential partners! My names is RuggedP and I am an avid fantasy reader. I am looking for one or two people to RP fantasy/sci fi plots with me. I do not care whatever gender or character you want to play. Bring your OCs up to the table and we can work out plot together :) . Preferably, I'd like to RP with someone who can update in a timely manner but if you have other obligations I can understand.

Here are some of my plot ideas:

• Human Weapons (sci fi)

In a future where Earth has been conquered by Aliens, Humans are used as slaves and are forced to work under grueling conditions. To save the human race, a band of rebels have explored across the galaxy looking for three human children who they could train hard enough to become Human Weapons and use to help save humanity from their oppressors. Once the children reach 15 years of age they are sent out to be commanders of the Rebel Army. Will they succeed in freeing humanity? At what cost? Is becoming a Human Weapon and losing your humanity the only way that they can save the human race?

• Futuristic Detective (sci fi) (this will use some of my ocs, but if we need to change some things I am always open)

When Henry Malone is 15 years old, he joins the Intergalactic Mafia in search of fame and power. While out doing their dirty work, Henry hears of a famed Cup called the Golden Chalice, which bestows otherworldy powers upon its user. He searches for it for five years and finds it in the hands of an old woman. The old woman says that using the Chalice would bestow bad luck upon him, but he does not listen and kills the old woman while stealing the cup. Wanting to take the Chalice for himself, he leaves the Mafia with his old flame, Miranda and soon forget about the Chalice and the Mafia while they raise a family and live a quiet life. One day, a secret operative named Scarlet Wilde finds Henry's family and murders them all. Escaping within inches of his life, Henry seeks refuge at an old friends house. The old friend recommends finding the Chalice again and using it to wipe out the Mafia. He tells Henry of a mysterious private eye who does odd jobs. Who is this mysterious person? What connection do they have to the Mafia? What is the secret that they are hiding from the world?

• Unwilling Prince (fantasy)

A young prince lives his life in complete comfort, unaware to the plights of the civillians outside his castle. Cruel and harsh, he thinks of executions as entertainment and doesn't care that his people are starving in the streets. One day, terrorists infiltrate his castle and kidnap him. Will he be able to return to the castle? Will this experience prove to change him or will he still be the snot nosed prince he was before?

This is just me blurting out ideas on to the computer, so if you want to do something different please tell me. I am very open to change.

Romance is fine in my RPs, but I do not RP graphic romance. Graphic violence, on the other hand, is a-okay with me.

I look forward to meeting new people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back