Video Games Anybody play Kenshi?

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The lore is really weird and hard to explain, but I love it. It's an oriental post-apocalyptic world, sorta like Mad Max, but with robots and monsters, and katanas and crossbows instead of guns.

You're not really bound to any specific plot, and the world doesn't really care about your character. You're not the chosen one or anything, so it can get pretty hard.

Last edited:
Ive played it. Had some interesting times getting chased by cannibals and dust bandits at low levels.

Doing a play through right now that went 0-100 real quick. Started out as a holy nation citizen who built up enough money to get a small group and an outpost. Unfortunately I forgot to have my holy book on me so their raiding party cake in and killed everyone except for the starting member. So now I’m going on a crusade against the Holy Nation.

Doing a play through right now that went 0-100 real quick. Started out as a holy nation citizen who built up enough money to get a small group and an outpost. Unfortunately I forgot to have my holy book on me so their raiding party cake in and killed everyone except for the starting member. So now I’m going on a crusade against the Holy Nation.

I'm doing the opposite, I started as a HN citizen and made a bearded male human as a kinda prophet dude, and I'm trying to equip my party to look like the Holy Nation. I plan on establishing a glorious holy site for Okran.

I pretty much have a squad of Holy Servants at the moment, it's easy to get your hands on similar looking uniforms from the Holy Mines (they just let you loot the uniforms off slaves in plain sight, idk why).

My "holy prophet" has a female companion as his "Narko" that commits crime and mischief in his name. I mean, I'm trying to ally myself with the Holy Nation, but it's not like I won't steal chewsticks that are sitting in plain sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back