• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Anybody feel like running a level 20 campaign?

transcendantviewer

Maestro of Meh
I get bored sometimes and build characters for all different things. I've recently built a Level 20 Zombie Barbarian and I was wondering; Does anyone have ideas for a level 20 campaign? I've never played a character with that high of a level and I want to really experience what the final non-epic tier of play has to offer.

For a level 20 campaign I was thinking maybe like leaders of like spires and now they are going to war and they ran a spire for awhile and they are pretty high level. I don't know I have bad Ideas...

Like Rulers of Spires (ex: Mountian spire, Forest spire.) and they rulers and they armies are all going to war against an Enemy. while they do that they also have to run a spire and keep people happy.

The problem with your idea is; being as strong as a lesser god means that mortal wars become tedious. They become a distraction more than anything else. Granted, that comes down to how the character's designed and how they view the world, but usually, characters of that high of levels are generals in a deity's army, advisers to demon lords, and - if resources allow - gods themselves.

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing about any other ideas you may have, as well as about your character.

I can't read any of your class features at all. It became ridiculously small sized text upon being sent. Also, all your weapons should deal monk unarmed damage, unless you want them to deal their normal damage. Your Martial Arts applies to any weapons that the monk class grants you proficiency in the use of. Also, feats are an option and you are allowed to roll your stats, if you so wish. I like rolling 4d6, dropping lowest die, rolling 7 times and dropping lowest score, then assigning them however I want. As a personal rule, I allow for customizing your stats to reflect the character you want to play. If you want to be Minmaximus, that's fine, you can't break the game even if you try. If you want your character to be mechanically hampered by being uncharismatic, feel free to sap Charisma points away until you're content.

Last edited by a moderator:
After all, this is the character you're looking to have fun playing. As long as everybody at the table is having fun, that's all that matters, right?

Yeah, also i forgot that martial arts are in for weapon damage also. Also I thought there was a zoom tool to see the little writing at least i did that. And I also rolled 4d6 and dropping the lowest. Og rolls: 10, 13, 14, 14, 18, 16

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. Well, feel free to make some adjustments to your ability scores if you want to. Just keep in mind, the only thing I don't like is when characters have no weakness. It makes them unrelatable and generally unlikable. 

Yeah my character is way to socialy awkward (living in the mountains and forests all her life) and doen't get stuff like when people are running away see would go to see what is happening.

I don't know but I was also thinking maybe going a little pasifist (just a little) where she doesn't want to hurt but see will if need be.

Yeah, My character lived like that for most her life (mostly from her mother) because she was raised like that.

Um... She has a full sister named Yeni and 5 other half brothers all yonger then her. Her mother is a wood elf so is her sister, her father was human but dead now. Her mother could never find a good man until she fell for a half orc which she had to sons with ( Taigas father figure.) Then found a Tiefling named Desupe Hope. She lived with her mother until she was 185 and then went on an adventure and where a cloak man gave her an alabaster mask which may or may not have magical effects. Your call. 

What form of magical effects are you looking for the mask to possess? And can you better explain the forging event that set her off onto the path of an adventurer?

No idea about the mask right now but the reason she went on the adventure is well she had no fun and excitement at home and see wanted more research about ancient history

I meant more along the lines of: how many levels do you think she would have spent adventuring? Also, if you're looking for a magical mask, I keep envisioning a masked assassin style monk, so I find myself wondering; would you rather her being a Shadow Monk?

Oh levels. I think she gained 5 from her mothers teachings and the rest from traveling and i guess a shadow monk may work for her but i dont know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back