• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any1 wanna rp Sally Face? (Pls I'm practically begging u)

MokeySee

Lulu The Witch
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I'm Luna/Celestia/Willow and I am a descriptive roleplayer. I've been roleplaying since I was 9-10 and I'm now 16 so about 6-7 years of experience, I go by They/moon/he pronouns and I can get max one or two paragraph's in length.

My triggers are mainly just the name @l.55@ (a,y,s,s,a), r@p. (It can be mentioned but nothing explicit), and 1n,35t (I,c,e,s). Everything else like gore and darker topics are welcome. I myself am a fan of dark romance.

I make this post because I am currently hyperfixating on Sally Face (other than Tokyo Revengers and TBP or older horror movies) and really want to do a Sal Fisher x My oc Crystal Monroe. I also unfortunately do not double up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back