• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dakusan

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤’𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Intro
Aight \\
You already know what this is about, roleplay time!!!! Enough of little introductions and whatever, and let us get straight into it!

About
About Me \\ I am 21 years old and a university student, a very proud cat mum as well. I also work part-time so I tend to be busy but chatting with others outside the roleplay is definitely my favourite. So if I cannot respond to the roleplay, I am definitely active for ooc chatter. I like forming a friendship bond with my roleplay partner, I want us to be able to talk and simp and whatnot lol. Not my fave when the other person is as stiff as a rock. Like, hello? A bit of reaction?....So yeah, let's be open and friendly, and simps!

Who I am looking for \\
Preferably, I am looking for someone that is able to post multiples times a day, though I do understand that life can get in the way so that is understandable. As long as you are able to communicate that with me then that is all fine! Also, I am mainly looking for a Wednesday roleplay at the moment, that is literally my main focus right now. I will add the other fandoms I am in, but I would prefer to be contacted about a Wednesday story - just saying! My fandoms will be listed below alongside with other information. Enjoy!

Fandoms I do
Final Fantasy XV: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke Uchiha or Neji Hyuga
Avatar the Last Airbender: Prince Zuko
Peaky Blinders: Thomas Michael Shelby
Harry Potter: Draco Lucius Malfoy
Stranger Things: Billy Hargrove
Spinning Out: Justin Davis
Wednesday: Xavier Thorpe

Rules
Rule one \\
I never roleplay with one-liners. I feel as if I am being robbed of a better response. If I do not get the detail needed or more information on what’s going on with your character, I don’t know how to react. Please, do not get offended if I ask for more from a response you give me! I am guilty of this too, so ask if you need more from me! My writing style is usually Semi Lit (3-4 lines), Lit (4-6 lines) or Adv Lit (6-10 lines), depending on my partner. It doesn't necessarily have to hit 4 lines for a Semi-Lit roleplay for example, it can be 3 or 2 but at least add the detail, please.
Rule two \\
I need a detailed character layout before we started the roleplay. Everything I say or respond with is based on who your character is, not just who my character is. Your character is just as important as a factor on replies as mine is!
Rule three \\
My life can become hella hectic sometimes, however, I will never leave you hanging for a reply. I will tell you what’s going on and let you know when I’ll be back so that we can continue. And the same goes for you!
Rule four \\
I don’t only do one kind of genre, I like to integrate more so that the story is being kept alive. We will have romance, action, mystery, etc all in one so that we can keep the roleplay active - otherwise, it will die; Also, I only write in 3rd person.
Rule five \\
Do not rush me into a response. Thinking of a good reply is very important to me and might take a while. If you feel I have just bugged you out, send me a little message. Though that does not mean telling me to hurry up or that I am taking too long.
Rule six \\
Regarding pairings, here it depends. If we are going to do a 1x1 roleplay I only do FxM and I am playing the female role. Sorry. If we are going to do a Doubling roleplay I can do both FxM and FxF. Finally, I only do CanonxOC.

Do's and Dont's \\
Do’s
Be 18+
▸Develop the plot with me and contribute. This means as we are making the plot and roleplaying I will not be the only one carrying the plot out.
▸Match the amount I am roleplaying with. This means give me the same amount of information to build off of that I give you.
▸Tell me when you’re leaving or can’t reply for a while. Also, tell me when you’re back so that we can continue.
▸I only Roleplay in third person!!!
▸Let’s try to build a connection! So that everything is far more smoother and friendlier.
▸Only CanonxOC!!!

Dont’s
▸Attempt to just branch off what I say and only give reactions. I cannot carry the weight of the roleplay all on my own. This causes me to become frustrated and annoyed with the roleplay.
▸Reply with something that gives me nothing to reply with. That’s how a roleplay dies.
▸Randomly leave and expect me to not be confused and annoyed. Understand I am impatient when I think you are ignoring me. Even if you just don’t want to reply, let me know.

Contact
Where to reach me \\
i would like it if you would be able to privately dm me and basically sell yourself to me: your name, age, about yourself, why do you think we are a good match, what caught your eye in my ad, give me an example of your writing, etc. That kinda stuff you know? I will not accept a simple "Found your ad, let's rp", like what happened to "Hello, How are you?".

Sell yourself to me!!!

Looking forward to meet you all and start an amazing story.

Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back