Video Games Any Vampyr fans?

Reid

certified jin guangyao apologist 🧚‍♂️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
do y'all exist? Am I the only one with far too much of an interest in this game? please tell me I'm not alone in my love for a certain british vampire doc :specialeyes:

also if you're interested in RPing it, especially the mccullum/jonathan ship, im your guy xDD

Me getting a notification someone replied to this thread and running to my browser like:
575d9983937b86af20a69faca7a089e2.jpg

On a serious note, I thought there weren't any other fans lolllll. I was starting to feel alone xD

Me getting a notification someone replied to this thread and running to my browser like:
View attachment 828850

On a serious note, I thought there weren't any other fans lolllll. I was starting to feel alone xD

There are few xD but definitely some.

I absolutely love Vampyr (though, currently my progression has been stalled by an enemy too high leveled for my not-even-once-ing ass)

There are few xD but definitely some.

I absolutely love Vampyr (though, currently my progression has been stalled by an enemy too high leveled for my not-even-once-ing ass)
I completed the game back in 2019 but I was playing it again a few months ago. Trying to do a pacifist playthrough. But man... some characters really test my goddamn patience (looking at you, Cadogan Bates)

I completed the game back in 2019 but I was playing it again a few months ago. Trying to do a pacifist playthrough. But man... some characters really test my goddamn patience (looking at you, Cadogan Bates)

As someone who has not completed the game yet and refuses to unless they manage to nab that lovely NeO achievement, I feel that. MY current bane is a rogue ekon in a sewer. He's like... 7 levels higher than me xD

As someone who has not completed the game yet and refuses to unless they manage to nab that lovely NeO achievement, I feel that. MY current bane is a rogue ekon in a sewer. He's like... 7 levels higher than me xD
Wait till you get to Doris Fletcher or Jonathan's sister. Mary is fucking terrifying. I was stuck on that bitch for weeks. She lowkey gives me the spooks.

I remember seeing my dad play it once (Despite how old he is, he’s still a pro gamer), it looked good, but I never played it myself.

I remember seeing my dad play it once (Despite how old he is, he’s still a pro gamer), it looked good, but I never played it myself.
You should! It's awesome. There are some flaws, ill admit. But I really enjoyed the game's take on vampires and I have a soft spot for an early 20th century setting. And the voice acting is incredible!

You should! It's awesome. There are some flaws, ill admit. But I really enjoyed the game's take on vampires and I have a soft spot for an early 20th century setting. And the voice acting is incredible!
Well, now I know what to buy next in terms of games

Wait till you get to Doris Fletcher or Jonathan's sister. Mary is fucking terrifying. I was stuck on that bitch for weeks. She lowkey gives me the spooks.

Lmao, I was fine with Mary. I just ran in circles until my Ultimate recharged

I play Dark Souls, so the ingrained "When in danger, press O" saved my ass XD
I had to change the keybinding of the shadow-step thing so I could quickly press it in combat xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back