Chitchat Any unusual/useless Talents you have?

I can completely change my penmanship. I alternate between a few different styles, but they can be so completely different that it boggled a tutor a few days ago.

I can survive two consecutive days without talking.

Which probably stems from my usualy relucatance to speak.

On the other hand, I am always very enthusiastic about informing people of nauseating facts while they are having meals.

I can pick out the distance and the trajectory of a person by using sound...

Its great for predicting were peeps are walking- and hiding as such.

Also, Im scarily efficient at sneaking things. I could probably steal a 20 from my friends wallets at any time and still not be caught.

Havent used it tho... and I hope Im not forces tl use muh Stealth skills.

I can survive two consecutive days without talking.

Which probably stems from my usualy relucatance to speak.

On the other hand, I am always very enthusiastic about informing people of nauseating facts while they are having meals.
Oh, me too! I can easily and happily go for an indefinite amount of time without talking. I've never had an opportunity to see how long I'm willing to go.

I'm really good at baton and coloring plus I'm double jointed in both arms which tend to freak people out lol

I end up being mysteriously unseen IRL. I once walked into a room, passed several times in front of a classmate of mine and they still asked where the hell I was and if I was even there. Like, not in the "oh, haha let's pretend crow's not here" but in the legitimately wondering kind. XD

I stream very large amounts of tears when i yawn. Yeah i know, "What the fuck, Arion?".

I can memorize useless facts really easily.

I have shitty memory on just about everything else.

I can also sing songs by Frank Sinatra surprisingly well.

Last edited:
I have most of the normal useless talents, like recalling the lyrics to entire songs that were popular years ago (most notably Maroon 5 songs and "Forget You" by Cee-Lo Green), as well as recalling strange facts I read in my National Geographic Kids magazines at age 10 (ex. spiders have clear blood and goats have rectangular pupils).

My other useless talent is having a profound personality when I text/type instead of sounding like I could be angry or calm, I only sound like I do when I speak.
If that's a talent.

Oh, I can also whistle an Eastern Screech Owl call. (Make my whistle sound like it, that is.)

I have this uncanny ability to just look like a cop. Like literally give me some slick shades, and maybe some better clothes, and with my normal face I look just like a cop out of uniform, well a serious cop anyways. Put me in a suit and I'll look like some secret service agent.

I can ride a bike with no handlebars so well that I sometimes pump my arms like I'm running just for fun. I can also take stuff from my pockets, light cigarettes while shielding the flame from the wind and do other jazz while riding a bike.

Idk if juggling is a weird talent but I can do that.

If we are talking about quirk type talents I can only pull an Irish accent and I can do it so well that people often ask if I am Irish. Any other accent just deludes into an Irish.

I'm surprisingly good at being pathetic and lonely. I'm also a magnet for toxic relationships. I'm also really good at trying hard but sucking anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back