What's new

Chitchat Any unusual/useless Talents you have?

I can completely change my penmanship. I alternate between a few different styles, but they can be so completely different that it boggled a tutor a few days ago.

Vesuvius

‘ —◆— so cry me a river of gold ”
I can survive two consecutive days without talking.

Which probably stems from my usualy relucatance to speak.

On the other hand, I am always very enthusiastic about informing people of nauseating facts while they are having meals.

I can pick out the distance and the trajectory of a person by using sound...

Its great for predicting were peeps are walking- and hiding as such.

Also, Im scarily efficient at sneaking things. I could probably steal a 20 from my friends wallets at any time and still not be caught.

Havent used it tho... and I hope Im not forces tl use muh Stealth skills.

I can survive two consecutive days without talking.

Which probably stems from my usualy relucatance to speak.

On the other hand, I am always very enthusiastic about informing people of nauseating facts while they are having meals.
Oh, me too! I can easily and happily go for an indefinite amount of time without talking. I've never had an opportunity to see how long I'm willing to go.

CrowOuttaHell

Machine Extraordinaire
I end up being mysteriously unseen IRL. I once walked into a room, passed several times in front of a classmate of mine and they still asked where the hell I was and if I was even there. Like, not in the "oh, haha let's pretend crow's not here" but in the legitimately wondering kind. XD

Fondezer

Commie killer
I can memorize useless facts really easily.

I have shitty memory on just about everything else.

I can also sing songs by Frank Sinatra surprisingly well.

Last edited:

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
I have most of the normal useless talents, like recalling the lyrics to entire songs that were popular years ago (most notably Maroon 5 songs and "Forget You" by Cee-Lo Green), as well as recalling strange facts I read in my National Geographic Kids magazines at age 10 (ex. spiders have clear blood and goats have rectangular pupils).

My other useless talent is having a profound personality when I text/type instead of sounding like I could be angry or calm, I only sound like I do when I speak.
If that's a talent.

Oh, I can also whistle an Eastern Screech Owl call. (Make my whistle sound like it, that is.)

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
I have this uncanny ability to just look like a cop. Like literally give me some slick shades, and maybe some better clothes, and with my normal face I look just like a cop out of uniform, well a serious cop anyways. Put me in a suit and I'll look like some secret service agent.

I can ride a bike with no handlebars so well that I sometimes pump my arms like I'm running just for fun. I can also take stuff from my pockets, light cigarettes while shielding the flame from the wind and do other jazz while riding a bike.

Idk if juggling is a weird talent but I can do that.

If we are talking about quirk type talents I can only pull an Irish accent and I can do it so well that people often ask if I am Irish. Any other accent just deludes into an Irish.

GoldenSlime

"Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!"
I'm surprisingly good at being pathetic and lonely. I'm also a magnet for toxic relationships. I'm also really good at trying hard but sucking anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)