• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic "Any time, Anywhere, Any mission, any sacrifice" Warrior Romance RP!

WARWOLF01

VFA-118 "Warwolf" Squadron
Story Information
"We are the defenders of our nation, we strive to defend our home from those who would wish to do it harm. We execute any mission, any time, any where and go through any sacrifice. This oath we take, so that we may keep our promise to those who rely on our defense may feel safe at night." - Earthican Military Defense Force - 2095.

The Earthican Military Defense Force (EMDF For short) is a military defense force created in the 2060's, designed as a interplanetary and extra-planetary defense force of the planet Earth and all her interests in the galaxy. As the planet's large scale defense force that is solely dedicated to defending the planet from any hostile intent or attack. This force is trained and equipped as the most elite fighting force on the entire planet earth. They are trained as multi-mission and multi-specialty operational forces, designed as both a quick reaction and long term deployment force with both the firepower and the resources/supplies necessary to be able to carry out all types of operations, both short, medium and long term in scale and operationally speaking. EMDF forces are recruited from all earth nations and nationalities, all genders, excluding animals and those not born on the planet itself, are able to try their hand at joining this elite military force to protect their home.

The EMDF is divided into two major branches of service, under which, several sub-branches exist, these two main branches are responsible for all military planning, operational capacities, supply chains, etc. The two branches of service are the EMDF Army and the EMDF Navy, although, the EMDF Navy Primarily operates in a space based environment. Some of the sub-branches under the EMDF Army and Navy are as follows:

- EMDF Marines
- EMDF Scout and Observation Corps
- EMDF Special Operations
- EMDF Planetary Air Force
- EMDF Internal Defense Unit

Partner stuff

- I am a male 21+ I would prefer to be with people close in age to me or within the same age group at least.
- This is a 1 x 1 MxF pairing rp.
- This will be taking place in the EMDF Navy, it will be a fighter pilots romance rp (I'm a fan of the movie Top Gun)
- I like to chat ooc, so feel free to chat and ask me questions, I don't mind. Better to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with.
- I like romance roleplays and would like to include romance in this. It can be a slow burn, cliche or instant type of romance, it doesn't matter to me.
- I would like to get far enough in the roleplay and the character relationship that they decide to become a married couple and want to adopt or have a child of their own, either way.

If anyone is interested in doing this rp with me, feel free to pm me,
thank you.

are you still looking for partners? it's a very interesting idea and i'd be willing to give it a shot ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back