• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sleepyaurora

Heyo! So, I'm looking for a roleplay. I am a minor and I don't do sexual roleplays, but I do romance and foreplay a bit, but nothing descriptive. I may be fifteen, but I can assure you I am a great roleplayer. I've been roleplaying for four years now, so, well, I'd hope so! XD I also have pretty good grammar and whatnot. So, anyone willing to do any of the topics that are listed here can respond. Have a great day and thanks for reading this. <3

I basically only do action/romance roleplay I would love it if we could try and come up with a story to play out.

I’m interested in warrior cats if you are!

I do long and complex responses (and expect the same) and tend to focus on the uniqueness of my characters and environment.
I enjoy darker concepts as I tend to like writing about fear and horror so RPs like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are like is VultureTooth, a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. Anything he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer strength.
He is a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. He lacks in speed but makes up in sheer strength. action
I also do art.

If you are interested just feel free to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back